Pages

Friday, May 21, 2021

The Flash | Season 7 Episode 10 - "Family Matters, Part 1"


Spoiler Alert!

 

Hello people!

Back wit a new The Flash rant and back with the crappy episodes.

That's right, this week's episode was another ones that I didn't like. Heck, I would go as far as saying that I hated it! Not only the plot was hella weak but I was so bored! This whole story with the forces looked really good on paper but, when they decided not to fight them and just tr to "recruit" them with words... That just got back to that same old fighting with the bad guys with words and that's so boring! It's not even Iris anymore - it's the way the writers are writing this story - it isn't interesting at all! The ending of this episode did get me a bit more excited, I gotta say that, but still... My hope for this season are long gone. Maybe now the show will surprise me in a good way?! We'll see... But for now, let's get deeper into this episode and why I didn't like it.

This whole episode, as we saw in the preview, was about getting Alexa (aka Fuerza) ready to fight the speed-force. But, at the same time, Barry knew that she wasn't enough so they went after Psycho as well, so the had two forces on their side. And that's basically what this whole episode was about - learning more about Psycho's - Bashir - past and getting him to join Team Flash. But what really annoyed me was the fact that they kept saying that the forces are Barry's kids and these forces keep calling him dad!? Ugh, that's so gross! I seriously hate it and I just want them to stop!

There was also some hints to Cisco leaving, which was expected.

The only thing that I liked about the episode was Joe's little story-line with that detective, which I though she would leave after the whole thing with Frost, but I guess not and, in the end, they dropped a huge bomb on us - Joe leaves the police! That was unexpected and I'm curious to see more of that story-line. But that's about it.

The episode ended with Nora aka speed-force tricking them and, along with Dion, she gets into STAR Labs and steals the powers/forces of the other forces - as well as Iris - ending with, what I assume, are their deaths (Alexa, Bashir and Iris), so maybe next episode will be better?! I guess I'm always waiting for that turn so... We'll see. Let me know what you thought of this episode and I'll see you in a minute with a new rant!

Love,

Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment