Pages

Friday, May 7, 2021

The Challenge: Double Agents | Season 36 Episode 21 - "Reunion Part 2"


Spoiler Alert!

 

Hello everybody!

Here we are with the Reunion Part 2 from Double Agents, which is also the last episode of this season's The Challenge.

As per usual, these are hard episodes to talk about because the episode itself is them talking about so... Bare with me. I'm not going to talk about every single thing that they talked in the episode so, if I don't mention something that you'd like to know my opinion on, just hit me up on twitter and I will gladly talk to you about The Challenge - I love that, to be honest. But for now, let's talk about what I thought were the highlights of this episode.

The episode started out still focused on Fessy and I get it - Fessy was so sh*tty this season but they are really giving way too much attention. On the other hand, I loved that they all called him out on his bullsh*t. And that segment about what he did to Nelson... To be honest, I didn't even know they were that close but, apparently, they had an argument before going into the show and that kind of messed up their relationship... And then, Fessy betrayed Nelson like that... I mean, I'm not Nelson's biggest fan but he truly his a great friend, I mean, what he did for Cory last season! That was huge! And he has been showing time and time again that he his a loyal friend so... Yeah, I felt bad for him and I am so annoyed at Fessy. I wish they wouldn't bring him back for future seasons because just his face make me roll my eyes but, from what I've heard, he will be back next season so... If that's true, let's just hope he goes home early.

On another note, you just gotta love Kyle. His segment in this episode was short but it was funny because he just doesn't take things that seriously. It was mainly about Leroy betraying him last minute but he owned up to it and that's what make all these players likable - they screw up but they acknowledge what they did and, some of them, even apologize for it. 

Also, someone that has been growing on me and that I've been talking a lot about in my past rants is Devin - I don't know if he just got more mature or if he just simply grew on me, but the fact that he owns to his 'not so great' status as a competitor is so much fun! He knows it and he's not afraid to say it. Plus, the fact that he dislikes all the people that I also dislike *cough* Josh *cough* also make him more likable to me. 

Someone else that has also grown on me is Aneesa. Not that I disliked her but I wasn't her biggest fan. But on this last few seasons I've grown to like her and really feel bad for everyone not giving her the credit that she deserves. And yes, it's about time Aneesa wins a challenge so, hopefully, that happens in All Stars because she truly deserves it!

Those where the main topics to me but I also have to mention the fact that, in this Reunion, they took the time to show some other things besides the drama, such as some funny moments that were truly so much fun; talk about the actual challenges and which ones where the worse; and, in the end, they payed tribute to Leroy, which this was his last season. To be honest, I'm like CT - I think Leroy is going to take a break, yes, but he might come back in like 7 or 8 years, maybe in something like All Stars, who knows, but I don't think this is the last time we saw Leroy compete. But even if it is, he had a great run and I wanted him to have a win but this was pretty good as well so... It's nice!

All in all, this Part 2 of the Reunion as a lot better and happier in general and it left me feeling good so, that's also nice. Let me know what you thought of this Reunion Part 2, as well as the overall season and, who do you want to see on the challenge next season? From what I've heard they are already filming it and most of the cast is the same as in this season so... We'll see. In the meantime there won't be 'normal challenge' rants but I'll be back next week with All Stars as well as The Flash rant and Zoey's Playlist rant.

Love,

Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment