Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2022

The Challenge: USA | Season 1 Episode 2 - "Oh Say Can You See Tiffany"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello people!

Yes, I'm back already with a new post and I'm actually really excited to talk to you about this new episode of The Challenge: USA.

If you remember, in my last post (aka Episode 1), I wasn't really feeling this season yet. I mean, I was excited, but because I didn't know anyone, I was just going along with what was happening and not really rooting for anyone in particular. Well, that kind of changed in this episode.

We got to know some people a bit better and, on top of that, we got to see the new pairings - which was interesting having some exes  teaming up together and like people from the same show, like Cayla and James, that were pretty major in this episode. And speaking of those, they're starting to become some of my favourites in this season and actually, I think people  from The Amazing Race are pretty good competitors as well. That's the show I'm least familiar with so I had no idea what to expect from them but, from this episode, and this elimination, I think they can go pretty far. Someone else that I figured last episode was good and kept on being good in this episode was Tyson. He was paired with Justine in this episode and, although she was a little bitter with him for sending her best friend home last episode, they got along pretty well and they even won the daily, so that's two daily challenges in a row that Tyson won. And, fast forward to the elimination, I think they were able to get rid of his biggest competition, which was Cashel so... I think Tyson is becoming the new Wes... We'll see..

Surprisingly, I also enjoyed the drama in this episode. Maybe it was because I don't know any of the previous dramas  between people in other shows, but it looks like Tiffany created a lot of drama and manipulated a lot of people during her season of Big Brother and, because of that, a lot of the Big Brother people didn't really like her and that's why she was sent into elimination (alongside with her partner Cashel). That, and because she was basically trying to get rid of all the Love Island girls and, even though I don't think they're the strongest girls in this competition, they were pretty good at creating a plan to get rid of her - a plan that both Tyson and Justine went along with, I gotta add.

And yeah, I've talked about the elimination, which was a really good one and different from other things that we have seen before, as well as the actual daily challenge and, as I said, Cashel and Tiffany were the ones to go against James and Cayla (who lost the daily challenge) and the later completely smashed it and sent Cashel and Tiffany home, which was what everyone wanted.

So, I guess that's it from me. I'm actually really excited about this spin-off - it has new players (at least, for me) and new challenges that are pretty interesting so... Let's bring it on!

Let me know what you thought of this episode and what are your thoughts on this season so far and I'll talk to you in my next rant (which might come a little later than usual because I'm going on holidays). Until then..

Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment