Pages

Friday, July 1, 2022

The Challenge: All Stars | Season 3 Episode 9 - "Cheater! Cheater!"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello everyone!

Okay, so I was wrong about a lot of things in my predictions for this episode so let's not waste any time and let's get into it.

I guess we should start with the biggest elephant in the room - no, Derrick didn't win againt Nehemiah and I was so wrong about that. You know why I believed Derrick was going to win, but I guess the way they edited the preview was really misleading and I fell for it. Also, maybe it was just wishful thinking because I do like Derrick more. Unfortunately, he lost and Nehemiah stayed. I also thought this was going to be a "Best out of 3" situation but no - it was one and done, which I think wasn't really fair but okay...

Next thing that I was wrong was the girls elimination - it didn't even happen! I don't know why I never saw that coming because I knew this episode was going to be the final and obviously the girls were outnumbered so it made sense. But again, maybe I never thought about it because I just really wanted to see Kailah and KellyAnne fighting in a Pole Wrestle. Again, didn't happen and not only I was but Kailah also was really mad that they never got around to actually fight!

The good thing about this elimination though was that they had a challenge right then and there with everyone, and it was a really interesting one that was about memory but also about moments in previous eliminations on The Challenge (in previous seasons) so that was nice - I always like when they ask about the actual show. The outcome wasn't really major - no one went home but the order they finished this challenge made up the order that they would start the final so... I guess that is still pretty important.

And now you ask - What about the stars? Well, that we found out right in the beginning of the final.

Turns out who had more stars had a 5 points advantage in the final because yes, this final is made of points you get for each place you are when you get to a checkpoint. And then there's like a 'face off' in this checkpoints and you also get points if you win the 'face off'. But, back to the stars... That meant only one guy and one girl got 5 points right away and, because Nehemiah won all of Derrick's points, he had the most points and, therefore, he got the 5 points. As for the girls it was Jonna who got them, which was pretty huge for her because she also had another advantage being the first one to win the previous challenge and getting an head start on the final (I hope all of that made sense).

I can't get really into specifics when it comes to the final because there's a lot to it but I have a feeling Nia is going to win. I don't know why because she's not even in the lead, but they focused a lot on her in this episode so... I have that feeling (but I was wrong about all my predictions last time so take my predictions with a grain of salt).

As for the boys, the only one that I genuinly like is Mark so obviously I'm rooting for him. Unfortunately, he isn't doing very well and I guess we all suspect who's going to win - Wes. Yes, he's annoying, but the truth is, he is indeed really good at most things and he does really well in finals and he's being great in this one so, as much as it pains me to say it, I think Wes is going to win...

Well, all I know is that I don't want Kailah to win nor Nehemiah... Everyone else, as much as I don't love them, I think they're fine and they're good competitors. And, just a quick opinion on the actual final - I think they have a little bit of everything and I'm excited for what's to come. So far we had endurence, memory, strategy, water stuff, and from the preview we will also get food challenges, which are my favourites, and also an overnight challenge, which I also really enjoy so... So far, I'm enjoying this final! Let's just hope it ends well (aka how I want it to end). 

So, post all of that, let me know your thoughts on this episode - where your predictions right? Did you think Nehemiah was going to win? What are your thoughts on the final so far? Let me know everything and I'll see you pretty soon with The Flash season finale rant!

Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment