Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2022

The Challenge: Ride or Dies | Season 38 Episode 7 - "Deep Web"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello people!

I'm sorry I'm late with this episode. But I'm here now, so let's get to it.

Last week's episode wasn't the most exciting one. I mean, there was a lot of drama and I was kind of mad at the fact that all my favourite teams aren't exactly working with eachother. Right now I'm rooting for Jay, Bananas and Devin and, honestly, all of them have been pretty problematic, mainly in this episode.

It actually started with all of this - who was working with whom, people not trusting Amber, Jay worried about Jordan, Devin making deals with everyone... And that was the main issue.

I'm going straight to it and say that, believe it or not, Nelson won another daily. And that's when this whole mess starts.

Remember the Vets all working together? Well, it seems like the "new" Vets are tired of the same people winning the gam and so they form another alience. Devin, Jay and Nelson decide to team up and target the Champs, but the thing is, no one really trusts one another in this alience. Also, as I mentioned, Devin promised a lot of things it seems, and it started to backfire.

Nelson and Nurys decided to nominate Bananas/Nany, Jordan/Aneesa, Darrell/Veronica and Amber/Chauncey - the later was the main issue, because Amber thought they were working together. Well, they sort of were and Nelson had a good plan to save Darrell (that's why they nominated Amber) but... Of course things didn't work as planned.

A lot of shade started to be thrown, mainly at Amber. However, Amber was just stating facts - that somehow Devin has avoided nominations all this time, and that started to be suspicious.

Well, as much as I "sort of" like Devin now, I really didn't agree with what he was doing, as well as what he did then, when he realized people were starting to question him and he basically started to gaslight Michele. And honestly, out of all my faves, I would rather see Jay win, just because I feel like he's the most honest and straightforward with his gameplay.

Anyway... Of course things didn't go as planned, as I said... Nelson chose Amber and Chauncey instead and, lucky or not, Nany and Bananas took the SAFE dagger and they saved Jordan and Aneesa, sending Darrell and Veronica against Amber.

The elimination itself wasn't as exciting either, and I wasn't necessarily rooting for one in particular. I do prefer Darrell, but Amber has never done anything wrong and, for some reason, people just keep going after her. That's why, when she won, I wasn't super sad. Yes, I wanted Darrell to win, but Amber winning is fine as well.

And that's basically it. Nothing more happened, but it looks like the next episode will feature a pretty good daily challenge (and more drama, of course) so let's see...

Let me know your thoughts on this whole drama - who are you siding with? Do you agree with Devin's gameplay? Tell me everything and I'll see you in my next rant.

Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment