Pages

Friday, February 10, 2023

The Challenge: Ride or Dies | Season 38 Episode 18 - "The Hours"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello everyone!

Back with the second to last episode of this season of The Challenge (besides the Reunion), and honestly, this episode was so much fun! Not much happened in terms of plot twists and 'surprising' things but there were a lot of challenges and some that turned out pretty nice montages - such as the one in the banner. But before I get to that, let's rewind a little bit and start where the last episode left of.

So the last episode ended with the whole thing with Olivia and Horacio (which was devastating) but they moved on pretty quickly from that... We saw Jordan and Aneesa complete that check point and after that came the 'swimming' part where they had to retrieve some puzzle pieces in the middle of a very nasty swamp and then complete that puzzle. Tori and Devin smashed that check point once again, followed by Bananas and Nany and, after that puzzle came another puzzle that, somehow, Devin smashed it again and Jordan and Aneesa and Bananas and Nany had to help each other out because they were way too tired and just couldn't do it. Technicaly Jordan and Aneesa were the second ones to finish it, and that's why Bananas and Nany gave their all in the next part of that final, which started the next day.

Tori and Devin had an advantage because they were the first ones to finish the day before, and their advantage was a head start that day. The first checkpoint was pushing a car up the road and again Tori and Devin finished first but then came the funniest bit of the episode - eating challenge! And it was a pretty basic eating challenge - just eating a ton of bread and pasta - and Bananas and Nany completely nailed that checkpoint! It was pretty nasty with a ton of vomit involved but everyone made it and Bananas and Nany got the lead on this one. 

That was pretty much it for this episode. It was pretty fast paced and, more than ever, it looks like Bananas and Nany will indeed win! I'm not mad at it, to be honest. I know I said in my last rant that I would like Tori and Devin to win but this episode kind of changed my mind on that - Bananas really is my favourite and he gives to much entertaining content to the show that, just for that, he deserves to win. I know that people are tired of him winning but I'm also tired of Jordan being in finals and possibly win so... I don't care - I want Bananas to win and I hope he does in the next episode!

But that's it from me. Let me know your thoughts on this episode and final predictions - who do you think will win this season? And who do you want to win this season? Tell me everything in the comments and I'll talk to you on my next rant!

Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment