Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2023

The Challenge: Ride or Dies | Season 38 Episode 20 - "Reunion Part 1"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello people!

(I know, late again) Back with a new The Challenge rant and it's time to recap everything that happened this season and spill some tea. 

Reunion episodes are interesting to get some clearance about some things but, overall, they're not as exciting as the main episodes. This one had it's moments but it wasn't very eventful.

The episode started with a look at the Ride or Dies and their fights, which there's not much to add to this and, I can't remember everything they touched on nor the sequence of topics but they touched on the final, obviously, some hookups (which, there wasn't a lot this season), and honestly the most exciting thing was the whole topic about Jay and Michele. They really were one of the biggest pairs this season and went home way too soon. 

Here they talked about the whole thing with Laurel which just made Laurel look bad as well as the thing with Jordan which he had a point so... And talking about Jordan... They talked about the conflict with Tori as well and here Tori lost her reason. I mean, she never really had a point because she basically blackmailed Jordan but here Jordan explained himself, said that indeed he acted on spite for what she did and he had a point - she said that something he did in the game would affect their relationship outside the game and that really looked bad.

I don't know what else to mention, honestly. Not a lot was memorable besides what I've mentioned before.

Well, I guess I can talk about the thing between Ravyn and Nurys which really made Ravyn look bad like I get it, I agree that your partner should have been more supportive, but what she said about Nurys sleeping with multiple guys... That was pretty bad! Plus, because Nurys didn't have a boyfriend or anything so she could do and sleep with whoever she wanted... And Ravyn's comeback?! That really was bad!

Lastly they touched on the topic of, who's in the balcony helping who's in the elimination and I believe I've talked about that before but I don't agree with them helping who's down in the elimination. I know they've done this all these seasons, it isn't knew, but that's a rule I think they should add from now on (now that this has been mentioned in the show). Plus, the whole issue now was that they weren't just helping one team - they were actually preventing the other team from actually doing the elimination which really doesn't seem fair. Of course Jordan had to defend what he did and say that you have to find a way but it really isn't fair and I think, from now on, who's watching shouldn't interfere with the eliminations... Just saying.

And I guess that's pretty much it from me. I've talked about all the main topics that they mentioned in the first part of the Reunion (I guess I didn't get into the Nany situation and how everyone was crying). I look forward to the Part 2, mainly because they're bringing in Turbo (probably just on Zoom, but still) and that's going to create a lot of drama. But yeah, let me know what you thought of this Part 1 and what do you want them to mention in Part 2 and I'll talk to you on my The Flash rant (which I know I'm super late with). 

Love,
Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment