Pages

Friday, April 14, 2017

The Challenge: Invasion | Season 29 Episode 11 - "The Bloodbath"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello again guys!
I know I've been kind of MIA but I've been on holidays and I couldn't upload so, expect a lot of updates today.
Anyway, today I'm back with another The Challenge rant and oh my god! This was a crazy episode! I already expected an huge episode because this is called Bloodbath, but this was even bigger than what I was expecting.
So, this episode was mainly to ger rid of four underdogs! That's right, not only two, but four, so my predictions were right.
Unfortunatelly, it didn't go was I wanted it to go. I mean, guys wise, it was good, because Shane was the first one to complete the challenge, so that was good, and then Hunter was the one to go home so, that was also good. But sad part was the girls round...
Obviously, I was rooting for Jenna and, as you can imagine, she was the one to go home... I also like Nicole, but Jenna was my girl since the first challenge she was in and besides, she always went to the finals so I was hopping this would happen again. Unfortunatelly, it didn't and the worst part is that Amanda was the first one to complete the challenge and I hate her! I seriously hate her so... Didn't like that as well...
But, this didn't mean they were safe. No one was safe from the Fortress, which meant that Cory, Shane, Nelson, Amanda, Ashley and Nicole went to the fortress.
In the Fortress, they split it in two rounds. Ashley ends up winning the first round and then it's Nicole against Amanda and you already know by now who I was rooting for... Nicole, obviously! And I gotta say, it was pretty close! But, luckily, Nicole won in the end and Amanda went home! Yes! Thank god! I seriously hate her!
Then, comes the guys round and it was so unpredictable! Nelson freaking won the first round and it was so quick! I seriously wasn't expecting him to win that quickly! I mean, I was expecting him to win just because it was a strenght game and, to be honest, Nelson was the strongest out of the threee, but it was so quickly! Seriously, wasn't expecting it!
But then, we never really see the second round and, to be honest, I don't think we will see because, from what we've seen in the end of the episode, there's going to be an huge fight between Nelson and Cory because they had a plan to take out Shane and Cory thinks Nelson didn't do his part and, obviously, Shane being Shane, he makes it even worse so that he might have a chance because one of the other guys might be expelled. And that's how the episode ends, so we'll have to wait for the next episode to find out how it all ends. No matter what, I'm going to be rooting for Shane so...
And, besides that, there's also going to be another Champs elimination so... that's also going to be interesting. We'll see.
That's it for now guys. Let me know what you thought about this episode and who you are rooting for and I'll see you in my next rant!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment