Pages

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

The Challenge: Invasion | Season 29 Episode 10 - "Go Your Own Way"


Spoiler Alert!

Well, I guess I was wrong...
Hello guys and welcome back to a new The Challenge rant!
That's right guys, my favourite just lost. Yes, Bananas lost against Darrell.
I said in the end of my last The Challenge rant that Bananas might pull it off and end up winning and that I had faith in him and really thought he was going to win but... Not even close. He didn't get to put the ball inside that 'thing' and it touched the ground and yeah, Darrell ended up loosing. Guess I'll just going to be rooting for Camila from now on. Still, Bananas is the one who has win the most Challenges so... No biggie.
And, about Cara Maria and Laurel well... It was a pretty big win.. for Laurel. Once again, Cara Maria didn't even get to score so... She was just like Bananas. And how ironic was that this two rivals, Bananas and Cara Maria went home in the same day?! It was so Ironic.
I gotta say, from now on, the challenge is going to be a little 'off' for me because Bananas was the only one that I was really rooting for. I'm still rooting for Camila and I also want Jenna to get to the final but I don't feel like it's the same thing...
Anyway, getting back to the episode.
I must say that this episode was a little disappointing. First, Bananas loosing, then a lot of drama once again and last no elimination. That's right guys, no elimination this episode.
Yes, they still had a challenge and that's what I'm going to talk about now.
This Challenge was a pretty cool one and it was guy/girl pairs which was nice. Unfortunatelly, Camila and CT weren't that great, neither was Jenna. And, to top it all off, the Underdogs won. So, as you can see, this wasn't a great episode for me or for the people that I was rooting for.
And, like I said, there wasn't an underdog elimination. Instead, they had a party in the Oasis. 
I was just like CT and expecting something to happen and, guess what? Yes, something happened!
Me and my sister have been talking a lot about what they were going to do to make like the Champs and the Underdogs even, and how it all was going to happen because, afterall, we are already in episode 10 and usually there's only 13 episodes, the 13th being the reunion so... 
Turns out, next episode is going to be an Underdog bloodbath! TJ didn't say much about it but, from wha I've seen in the preview, they are going to have a challenge and I predict that there will just be one guy and one girl winning and all the others are going to elimination, because it showed three people in the elimination so... I think only one guy and one girl win the challenge and then, again, one guy and one girl win the elimination and, this way, the Champs and Underdogs are even. 
I got to be honest, I always thought that there was just going to be one guy and one girl in the Champs Team, but I guess that would be kind of unfair.
But I don't know, this are just my predictions. 
Let me know which are your predictions and I'll see you in my next rant!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment