Pages

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

The Challenge: Invasion | Season 29 Episode 12 - "Caged"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello!
Here I am with a brand new The Challenge rant and oh my, this episode was crazy!
First of, we started with the end of last week's episode and we finally found out who won from the Underdogs guys.
I got to be honest, I realle thought there was going to be a bigger fight between Cory and Nelson but, unfortunatelly, there wasn't... I kind of wanted a big fight between them because I knew Shane wouldn't win against Cory, and guess what?! I was right. He didn't and, once again, I lost one of my favourite people in the house, leaving me only with Camila.
Then, we move on to the week challenge, which I almost forgot there was going to be one. I didn't even remember the point of this challenge right now, but then I remembered the money for their Team Bank Account. I swear, if it wasn't for the old seasons that I watched a few months ago, I wouldn't remember about this, because there's been a while since they've done this, but anyway, there was a challenge and, for once, the Teams are even, four Underdogs against four Champs. Seriously, I had so much faith in my Champs and I seriously thought they were going to win but... Guess what?! No, they didn't and I was really disappointed in that! Really, they call themselves The Champs and they lost to those Underdogs! Like Ashley, Nelson, Cory and Nicole! I mean, Nicole is strong and all, and Cory is also 'fine' but the other two?! They're so dumb... Seriously, I was disappointed in them... And then, thinking that they then would go against each other in the fortress... I was really getting my hopes down because there was no way Camila would win against Laurel.
Then, the elimination came and it wasn't a physical one-on-one challenge so my hopes got a little higher but I always had in the back of my mind that Camila wouldn't win... Guess who was wrong this time?! Me! But thank god I was wrong because I was really rooting for Camila! And Camila won against Laurel! Like, that is amazing! I'm so proud of my Brazilian!
Then, the guys round... It never happened... I mean, it will happen, it just didn't happen in this episode.
Of course they had to make us suffer a little bit more and makes wait until the next episode to find out who wins - CT or Darrell! It is, for sure, going to be an interesting 'fight' so I'm looking forward to that! And after that comes the Final so, that's also going to be interesting! And, obviously, I'm going to be rooting for the Champs Team because my girl Camila is still in the game so, Go Camila!
Anyway, that's it for this week's episode! I'm really excited about next episode and I can't wait to find out who wins this elimination!
Let me know in the comments who do you think is going to win (CT or Darrell) and also tell me who will you be rooting for in the Final.
I'll see you in my next rant!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment