Pages

Monday, April 3, 2017

The Originals | Season 4 Episode 3 - "Haunter of Ruins"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello guys! I'm sorry I took some time with this rant but you know the deal so let's just get on with the episode.
Finally, this season, I got to watch an episode live and live tweet so, if you're following me on twitter you might have seen some of my reactions.
Overall I thought it was a good episode, although I liked the previous one a lot more.
Basically the only thing that I really liked about this episode was Klaus and Hope. We got to see a little bit of them in the end of last episode, but it was only Klaus watching Hope sleep, so we didn't have much interaction between them. But this episode they finally got to interact and, although the first time they actually meet wasn't as iconic as I thought it would be, the next scenes were so good!
Seriously, Klaus as a father is the best thing ever! Just like in the last episode we saw a completely different side of Klaus, with him being so vulnerable with Camille, in this episode we saw the 'fatherly' side of him, which is equally as good.
And yeah, that was basically the only thing that I really enjoyed about the episode.
We also got a little bit more into the whole witchy thing that is happening to kids and we actually find out that it was connected to Vincent and his ex-wife/ex-girlfriend Eva and their unborn child. We also see that someone is casting some spell on some kids which, by the end of the episode, Vincent gets to free basically all of them, except for one, Hope. The Hope thing we will see in the next episode, so I'm curious to know more about that.
Until now, I'm still pretty confused about all of this. I even though about rewatching the episode but I was already late with this rant that I decided to just write about that I really understood and I might end up rewatching the episode (or not, who knows?!).
Then, there was something that I really hated in this episode - Freya.
I never really liked her but in this episode she really pissed me of, with all that stuff about keeping Killan (?) locked up! Luckily, Hayley intervened and let her go, which is one point in favor of Hayley, who I don't like that much but with this I'm starting to like a little bit more.
Oh, we also got a little bit of Haylijah, which I don't like as well, so no need to talk about and then something else that I didn't like as well, Rebekah and Kol leaving! Like, Why?! Why you gotta do that to me? I mean, I understand about Claire Holt, I know she's really busy with a lot of other shows and all but Nate Buzolic?! C'mon! Seriously, I still have a little bit of hope that he will be back and will try to bring Davina back as well. I need my Kolvina back! There's no good ships on the show right now and basically the only ones that I'm shipping, not romantically, are Klaus and Hope. All the other ships are rubbish and I just need some good ships on the show.
And yeah, that's basically it...
I know, not much but, like I said, there wasn't much that I really enjoyed about this episode so... We're going to leave the rant here.
Let me know in the comments your thoughts about the episode and I'll see you in my next rant!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment