Pages

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

The Challenge: Dirty 30 | XXX Episode 4 - "Dirty Deeds"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello and welcome back to a new The Challenge rant!
I'm going to start right away and say that this episode has a mixed opinion from me.
In one way it was crazy, with a lot of drama hapenning and with a lot of plot twists and everything but, at the same time, it was a little bit disappointing, mostly because of the fact that it was only nominations and elimination based. Yes, we had a lot of drama, which sometimes is nice, but I like to see the challenges (like I'm always saying) so, in that department, it was a little low but we had some great moments, mostly the Ammo's ones, because he's just funny and I'm starting to really like seeing him on the challenges.
So, like I said, only nomination and elimination, and we basically start off right where the last episode ended.
We see them like talking about who they are going to pick, we also see a little bit of the Redemption House but not much, this episode is all based on the 'main house'. We see the cast go out for drinks and all and that's when the first issue starts. Bananas starts teasing Cory about him wanting to take him and CT and Derrick down and then, out of the blue, Nelson just gets in there and he gets really mad and if it wasn't for the security he would really start punching people.
Then, back to the house, we move to another drama, this time with Tony.
Tony is known for being drama and really loosing his sh*t and not be aware of what he does and it kind of happened again, because he said some stuff to Cara Maria (and the other girls) and they just get really offended. I'm not Tony's biggest fan but really?! They know his drunk and still take what he says seriously? If it was physical stuff, yeah, they could be mad at him, but it was just nonsense and only words that weren't that disrespectful so, I don't get it, I seriously don't.
Anyway, moving on to the discussing about who to vote in, obviously Cory says Bananas right away, but no one really thinks about sending him in and they only two names mentioned really are Tony's and Ammo's. For the girls, also two names, Camila and Kailah, and Kailah only because she has a clear alliance with Jenna.
When it came to the nominations, basically all of them went for Ammo, for the guy, and Kailah for the girls because, let's be real, you don't want to mess around with Camila.
The actual elimination was pretty good, with a kind of 'oldie' challenge but still, the 'draw' was pretty intense. For the girls, none of them got the double cross so, Jemmye, the last one, got it and, influenced by Camila, she said Jenna's name, which meant it was going to be Jenna against Kailah. For the guys, Nelson got it right away (he was the first one) and, kind of afraid, he didn't 'follow' Cory's plan to send it Bananas and he sent in Tony.
I don't really know what to say in terms of the actual challenge, just that it was pretty close for both guys and girls but, in the end, Kailah and Ammo won, which was a little bittersweet for me because I was rooting for Ammo but I was also rooting for Jenna. The only thing keeping me 'relaxed' is the fact that I know that Jenna is going to the Redemption House so, she might still be back.
And yeah, that was it.
Like I said, an episode with a lot of drama but not my favourite because I really like the challenges and we didn't have a lot in this one.
Let me know what you thought in the comments and I'll see you in my next rant!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment