Pages

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

The Challenge: Dirty 30 | XXX Episode 7 - "Ankles Aweigh"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello everyone and welcome to a new The Challenge rant!
This episode was a little bit nervewrecking for me because my favourite player (aka Bananas) was at risk (it ended up working fine in the end, but yeah) but, overall, I think this was a great episode! They ended it just like in the previous one (in the middle of the elimination) but I liked what they did with it, starting right at the beginning.
We start right were it left off but instead of taking ages with the girls round, they did it really quickly, which was nice to have like a 'proper' episode, with a challenge, nominations and elimination. We don't reall see what happened to Ammo, but he posted something on his twitter account about what happened with him so, if you want to know more about check it out.
In the girls round, Tori ends up winning, which was what I wanted and what I thought would happen but then, plot twist! We see Marie getting into the Redemption House! I thought we were done with the Redemption House, but I guess they will do it in phases. We also learn that Ammo is not coming back because of his health, which I understand. That means, only Marie will be in the house for a while.
Then we move on to the challenge!
I was quite excited about this challenge because it was going to be about the past seasons. The challenge was basically to put them in order, which is pretty difficult, I might say, since there 30 of them. But, before the challenge, and before they know what it is, they have to form teams of two girls and two guys, and its all up to them. Bananas comes up with a strategy that was quite good actually, to be paired up with someone that he wouldn't feel guilty to send into elimination if he was up for the double cross, so he chose to be with Hunter, Nicole and Kailah. 
They ended up loosing and being in the bottom two teams up for double cross, alongside with Jordan, Derrick, Jenna and Tori's team, which worked out in his favour, because there was no way Jordan and Derrick would vote him in so, as long as Hunter didn't get the double cross, Bananas was basically save.
The winning team ended up being Cara Maria, Camila, CT and Leroy.
When it came to nominations, it was unanimous, everyone voted Cory and Aneesa in.
The elimination, like I said previously, was cut in half, so we only saw the girls part this time. But, about the double cross. Also, like I said, Bananas got lucky because Jordan got the double cross and, obviously, he sent Hunter in against Cory. For the girls, it wasn't that good because Nicole got the double cross, so I was afraid for Jenna. Luckily Nicole chose Kailah, which I had a little bit faith in, mostly because Aneesa had some type of injury on her ankle so, I was confident about Kailah.
For the girls, like I wanted, Kailah ended up winning which is good but still, Aneesa is going to the Redemption House so... She might still be back and be really pissed off with everyone. 
For the buys, we're going to have to wait for the next episode which, by the look of the preview, is going to be pretty exciting as well. Not because of the challenges this time, but because of the drama. It looks like Camila and Tony are going to hook up or something, which is pretty weird and just wrong! First, because they were rivals on rivals III and then because Tony has a girlfriend and a daughter from that girlfriend so, this isn't going to be good. My prediction is that this is going to be like a strategy or something for the game. Nonetheless, this is going to create a lot of drama. But let's see what happens.
Let me know everything, all your predictions and I'll see you next week, not only with a new The Challenge rant but with the first rant from AHS' new season! 
Love,
Daniela.


No comments:

Post a Comment