Pages

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

The Challenge: Dirty 30 | XXX Episode 6 - "YAAAASS, Booty!"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello guys and Welcome back to a new The Challenge rant.
We are finally 'back to normal', with an episode starting with a challenge, having nominations and then an elimination (although the elimination didn't really end but yeah). Oh, and of course, a little bit of drama. And that's exactly with what the episode started.
Right in the beginning we see Tori and Marie joking around and having fun and, althought that isn't really drama (the drama is coming next), I already know The Challenge that well that I said right away to my sister - who was watching it with me - to keep an eye on those two because they one (or both) of them are going to be 'relevant' in the elimination. After that, comes the drama - Jordan pissed off about the fact that they don't clean up the kitchen and that there's a lot of food going to waste. Obviously the house gets kind of mad at him and really don't care but, to be honest, he was just being real, the kitchen was really a mess.
Moving on, we get into the actual challenge, and this was going to be on the beach, which means a difficult challenge.
The actual challenge is basically a race with a bunch of obstacles, the interesting thing about is the way they were going to play. GuyxGirl pair and, because Tony and Jenna won the redemption house elimination, they were going to be the ones to choose everyone's pairs, including themselves. At first, I thought they were going to choose to be paired with each other, but Jenna was smarter and she did what I would do - pick Bananas! Tony was also (kind of) smart and he chose Tori. The rest of the pairs were Camila and Leroy, CT and Cara Maria, Kailah and Jordan, Aneesa and Derrick, Jemmye and Ammo, etc... They then were split into two rounds and basically the first pair from each round was going to nominate and the last two pairs also from each round were automatically up for the double cross thing. 
Once again, right away I said that CT and Cara Maria were going to win and, guess what?! They did. The pairs to loose were Jemmy and Ammo, Aneesa and Derrick, Toni and Tori and Dario and Nicole. The other pair to win was Nelso and Veronica...
Then, because there's always drama before the nominations, Jordan kind of messed up while they were in the bus back to house from the nightclub. They were doing a 'rap battle' and he insulted Jemmy saying that she had a down syndrome face. If it was wrong? Totally. If it was necessary all that drama? Of course not. Plus, after they get into the house, Jordan realizes that he messed up and he tried to go to Jemmy to apologize and on the way, he 'encountered' Aneesa and slightly touched her so she would move out of the way and, as you can imagine, she got all pissed and saying that he pushed her and all that stuff, seriously, those girls take things too seriously. Also, why do they have the need to take other girls' pain?! Seriously, I wasn't a big fan of Jordan and I'm saying this so... Anyway, moving on...
On the nominations they all chose Marie and Jordan to go into elimination, and this is also something that kind of pisses me off like, why can't they just disagree? I mean, I get it that sometimes it isn't good for your game, like Veronica said, but if you don't agree and it doesn't matter for your game, just vote on whoever you want to vote, like Camila did! Just f*ck it! Seriously, it really pisses me off.
Ok... Then, on the actual elimination, Derrick pulled the double cross and he chose Ammo to go against Jordan. For the girls, Aneesa got the double cross and she chose Tori to go against Marie. We didn't see the girls round, but the guys round, damn, it was intense. I was partially rooting for both because I like Ammo but I also wanted Jordan to win just piss off those girls. In the end, Jordan won but Ammo gave an hell of a fight. He gave so much that the episode ends with him laying on the ground and they actually have to call for an ambulance. I feel bad for him...
In terms of predictions for next episode, I feel like Tori is going to win the girls round (and she also the one that I want to win) then, the next challenge looks pretty cool, like a trivia about all the challenge seasons so, I'm also looking forward to that and yeah, I just hope Bananas, Camila and Jenna win (or don't go into elimination) and that's pretty much it.
I hope you guys liked it and I'll see you next week with a new The Challenge rant.
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment