Pages

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

The Challenge: Dirty 30 | XXX Episode 3 - "Pride Before the Fall"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello everyone! Here I am with a new The Challenge rant!
I never really know what to say about this The Challenge episodes. I mean, I have a lot to talk about but I never know what is relevant and what is not, so I'm always really confused on how to start this rants.
Anyway, I guess we should start with the elimination that we didn't see last episode.
We finally find out how the eliminations are going to go from now on and basically the loosing team of the challenges will 'gamble' and kind of play a game in which, if they take out a double cross they are save and they will choose who the other two players are going against. If they take out a square, they're still up for elimination.
It's a little bit hard to explain but what matters is that, this time, Dario was the lucky one and he ended up choosing Derrick H to go against Cory. For the girls side, Veronica was up first and she was the lucky one right away, ending up choosing Britini to go against Brianna.
The elimination itself was pretty intense, mostly because of the girls round.
For the guys it was pretty obvious that Cory was going to win, he smashed it throughout the whole 'challenge', then for the girls, it was a whole other story. Both girls were tied, until the very last minute, but Britini won in the end, which was kind of surprising for me because I thought Brianna was going to be the one to win.
After the elimination, I wondered if Brianna and Derrick were really going home or if they were going to join the others at the Redemption House, and I got my answer right away - they joined the others at the Redemption House. It's going to be fun to see when they all (or some of them) come back to the game. Besides, this also leaves me a little less worried because if any of my favourites aka Bananas, Camila or Jenna, end up loosing, they will go to that house and they will have another chance, which already happened to Bananas so, I have my hopes up.
Back to the 'real game' we don't see much before the next challenge, only Nicole and Ammo talking about being kind of underdogs and stuff which was basically a hint for what was coming next.
The actual challenge was only played by two teams of 10, which meant one guy and one girl were out of it and automatically up for elimination. Guess who those two where? Right, Nicole and Ammo. I didn't really care though.
In terms of the actual challenge, like I said, they were split into two teams and they had a girls and guys round. I was rooting for the Blue Team because it had Bananas, Camila and Jenna but, because I'm not so lucky, the Blue Team lost. The guys round was pretty bad and they lost by a far, but the girls round and really tied up and I really thought they could win but no, the Green Team won afterall and now all of my favourite people is up for elimination.
And basically the episode ended like that.
I hate when they do this because I just like to see a 'full' episode, like with a challenge, nominations and then elimination, but I guess they need to do this to create some 'drama' and have some sort of cliffhanger. I kind of get it, I just don't like it.
Anyway, let me know which were your thoughts on this episode, which team were you rooting for and who do you think is going to be in the elimination?
Until next week!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment