Pages

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

The Challenge: Dirty 30 | XXX Episode 18 - "Finale Part 1"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello everyone!
Welcome to the not so final episode of this season of The Challenge.
I guess the Dirty 30 season played another trick on me and well this wasn't, again, the last episode, like I thought it would. Instead, they decided to split the Finale into two Parts and we are only finding out who the winners are next week, which sucks really. It was nice the first time, it was even kind of funny, but now it was too much, mostly because next week also begins the nex season of the challenge, the Champs vs Stars (another special season) and now there's going to be two episodes to watch and to rant about, and I barely have time on Wednesday's... I'll manage, though, but it still sucks for me.
So, I really don't know what to tell you about this episode, apart from the third places, but I think I'll get into that in the end of the rant, but don't expect a long rant lik they use to be, because I seriously don't know what to say. The Reunion are never my favourite episodes and I almost never watch them because I just think they're a bit boring. This time I had to watch it because I need to find out who wins this.
Anyway, I guess we'll touch on the topics they talked about.
Obviously they had to talk a little bit about some of the drama that happened, still not much though. 
They talked to Derrick, Aneesa, Jenna and other about their strategy and what not and, after just a little of 'small talk' they got into like the big subjects, starting with what happened in the Redemption House between Simone and Shane. To be honest, I barely remembered that. It was so long ago and it didn't really matter in my opinion and, this talk, didn't add much to the subject really... We just learned that Shane is a little bit of a racist and that they don't really talk anymore and aren't planning on being friends so, no surprises.
Moving on, they talked with Tori and Derrick (her ex-boyfriend) and that might have been the most surprising thing in this Reunion/Finale Part 1. Right away I said that they weren't together anymore and guess what, I was right. Turns out that, after the finale, Tori ended up hooking up with Jordan and yeah... Derrick found out and they broke up. It was a little bit obvious the attraction between Jordan and Tori, but I never thought they would get involved...
And then, the last thing they touched on was the triangle between Kailah, Cory and Aneesa. That was actually some fun talk but, like I saw somewhere, because Cory hooked up with like a ton of girls, he was celebrated and Tori, because she cheated, she wasn't 'wifey material' like one of her 'exes' that were there said so... Yeah, our humanity nowadays...
Well, the episode then ended with the third places - CT and Tori. It wasn't really a surprise, mostly because, to be honest, I just really wanna know who wins because, like you must already know by now, it's been 8 episodes since I first said that Jordan was going to win and I kept on with that feeling and saying that and I'm really close to be right so, I just wanna find that out.
Anyway, let me know your thoughts on everything that happened and last chance to tell me who you think is going to win. Oh, and just a side note, Camila wasn't there and a lot of people asked about that - she wasn't there because a family member of hers died so, there's that.
I guess I'll see you in my next rant!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment