Pages

Saturday, November 25, 2017

Arrow | Season 6 Episode 7 - "Thanksgiving"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello everyone!
First of all I wanna say I'm sorry for not being able to post this (and the Supernatural) rant yesterday. I got caught up with the Black Friday shopping and I arrived home pretty late so I just couldn't.
Anyway, today I stayed at home and took some time to watch the episode and Oh My! This was a really different episode in my opinion. When the producers said that this episode was going to be something else they weren't kidding, it really was! 
This episode got me feeling all the feels, starting right in the beginning of the episode with the FBI Agent arresting Oliver in front of William. Not only the last part make me really mad but just everything about here! She his really messing with my nerves and I just can't wait for her to die or something. Seriously, she left me feeling so pissed of this episode! Plus, she doesn't have any proof that Oliver is the Green Arrow (although she says she does) so can she just piss off?! I mean, from the end of the episode, it looks like she is going away for a while, or just during the crossover... Maybe after the crossover she will be back but, at least, she won't be boring us next week, which is nice!
So, back to the episode... Not only they had to deal with this but, at the same time, James and Black Siren started messing around again this time stealing some stuff able to make some type of bomb.
Diggle then, trying to stop James and Black Siren, gets injured and that's when Felicity, and then Oliver, find out about his injurie and Oliver and Diggle exchange some pretty harsh words, which left me pretty sad. Luckily, things ended fine with them, making me happy again. Unfortunately, things didn't end well when it comes to Diggle's injury because if he keeps doing what he's doing, he might get paralysed. That's when Oliver steps out as the Green Arrow (finally!) and go after Cayden and the bomb that he has in the stadium. They then discover that the bomb is fake and that the cops guarding the stadium aren't cops. They also find out that Cayden James only wanted to talk with the Green Arrow/Oliver to basically 'warn him' that when the city burns, that it's because Oliver did something to Cayden's son. That left a lot of question marks on our heads as well as in Team Arrow's heads so, I'm curious about that.
And, in the very end of the episode Thea wakes up from the coma, which was nice but, to be completely honest with you, it didn't really matter to me. Actually, I didn't even miss her in this last episodes. This might sound harsh but she could've just died in Lian Yu. Well, she should've died there. I mean, the only person that really died was William's mum. That made the ending of last season a little pointless. Ok, a lot of stuff happened to most of the characters but it made us think that a lot of them would be dead when, out of 10 (more or less) only 2/3 died, which isn't that exciting.
Anyway, apart from that, something else that I noticed about this episode was that we didn't have any flashbacks! I mean, the thing with the ending last season was that the flashbacks were going to end, but only the Lian Yu flashbacks, which meant there was still going to be some flashbacks and, until now, there was always some type of flashbacks - from the explosion last season, from Diggle, from Slade - but this episode there wasn't any flashbacks and, surprisingly, I was ok with that! When I first noticed it, it felt weird but I got used to it and I can deal with some episodes with no flashbacks. Of course Arrow won't be the same thing without flashbacks so I still want some from now and then but I'm ok with some episodes without flashbacks.
Well, that's pretty much it.
I really liked this episode overall, what did you guys think? Let me know everything and stay tuned because I'm still going to post the Supernatural rant today.
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment