Pages

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

The Challenge: Champs vs Stars | Season 2 Episode 1 - "Tow Big, or Tow Home"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello and welcome to a brand new The Challenge season - Champs vs Stars!
The Challenge have been on fire and didn't give us any time without a new season. Right when the last one ended, this one started and who knows if they're already filming a new one (no but seriously, if you do know, tell me because I wanna know).
Anyway, this is like a spin-off of the 'usual' The Challenge seasons, a special edition I would say, just like the one that happened in the Summer - Champs vs Pros - but this time not all the 'celebrities' are athletes which, in my opinion, is a good thing. Actually, I have a bunch of good things to say about this season!
First of all, I think this one is way better than the previous one mainly because, in the elimination, it's actually a Champ vs a Star, when in the previous 'special' season, it was team mates against each other, like a champ against other champ, which I just think doesn't make any sense so, this time, that doesn't happen and that makes this season already way better! Then, the host, which this time is The Mizz which I think is so much better at his job compared to the other one (which I can't even remember his name) and, lastly, I think the Teams are well matched like, the Champs aren't Pros, and neither are some of the Stars so I think they are well matched and it's going to be a fair competition.
Now, when it comes to the actually episode, I loved the fact that they cut a little bit the crap and went straight to the point - the main challenge - which this time was to pull a truck and in which the Champs Team won, which is always good! Because they one, they had to choose and MVP (Most Valuable Player) which, this time, was Zach and, because he was chosen as the MVP, he had to choose the LVP (Least Valuable Player) which was going to elimination. As for the Stars Team, they all, together, had to choose one LVP.
Zach ended up choosing Cory and then the Stars Team was actually going to choose Riff Raff, who basically volunteered himself but then Matt also volunteered and, in the end, Matt got the most votes so it was Cory against Matt.
The elimination was actually a prett funny one where they had to stand in a spinning big fidget spinner and throw some balls at a target and, in the end, Matt actually won. To be honest, I was kind of rooting for him... I don't know why I just was... And yeah, that was basically it.
Oh, just something before I end the rant... There was an issue with Camila. Turns out all the rumors were true and she did punch someone from the Production Team and yeah she was sent home. But, like I said in my previous The Challenge rant, she is doing so much better and I hope she keeps going with this progress because she really needed some type of help and, to be honest, as much as I love to see her compete, she should step back from the Challenge for a couple of seasons, maybe 3 and then, if she thinks so, come back because I do really think she needs some time off.
Anyway, that was basically it. Overall, a great season and I just can't wait for more! Bananas is back so you know who I'm rooting for! Hopefully stop the 'Sarah Curse' or whatever that Jemmye mentioned in the last season.
And yeah, I'll see you (hopefully) in a bit with a new The Flash rant (I actually can't wait because I dreamed about it tonight so... yeah).
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment