Pages

Thursday, November 16, 2017

The Flash | Season 4 Episode 6 - "When Harry Met Harry..."


Spoiler Alert!

Hello everyone and welcome to a new The Flash rant.
I can't say this enough - this season have been so light, so funny and still so good with storylines, and this episode wasn't exception.
Actually, this episode was a pretty interesting one, because we had two different storylines - one that followed the usual bad guy of the week and the other that kept was going forward on finding out who DeVoe is, which I found fantastic!
We have Ralph back and I bet he's going to stick around for quite a while.
I don't have anything against him, I quite enjoy him, I just prefered Julian and I would much rather have Julian back but I understand why they 'chose Ralph over Julian', he fits way better in the new 'theme' of the show.
So, Ralph is actually pretty important because he's basically the one who gets us closer to a new metahuman that was in the bus. This time, it's a woman named Mina who basically can bring statues and stuff like that into life and that's something that's going to be a little bit difficult for them to handle. 
Throught this episode, there's also some good messages actually, like the ones that Barry keeps trying to 'teach' Ralph - to care about the people and people's safety first and not only care about catching the bad guy.
Overall, this was a big Ralph episode and we could see a pretty good character development, which is always nice.
Needless to say that, in the end, they are able to 'catch' her and she ends up going to Iron Heights, away from statues and other things like that.
Meanwhile, Cisco and Harry are trying to find out who that DeVoe guy is so, in order to find that out, Harry thinks about gathering all his friends to help. Turns out, all his friends are different versions of Wells from other Earths, really particular ones, I might add. Here we have another 'meaningful message' coming from Cisco, one that I quite liked - that you need to love yourself first in order for others to love you and to love others - and that is connected with the fact that Harry just gets annoyed with the other Wells.
In the end, they are able to all work together and yes, they find out who DeVoe is!
After finding that out, Barry wastes no time and goes to his residence, alongside with Joe, and that's when they find out that Clifford DeVoe is an eldery man in a wheelchair.
That was a pretty big plot twist because I wasn't expecting it at all! I have no idea what's their plan (DeVoe's) nor what Barry and Team Flash are going to do because this basically changes everything. I bet they are 'kind of' giving up and just go after the remaining metas, although we can't forget that DeVoe has that meta that cried some type of drug or something so... I bet that's going to play a big part on everything.
Anyway, let me know your thoughts and predictions and I'll see you tomorrow with new Arrow and Supernatural rants!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment