Pages

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

The Challenge: Dirty 30 | XXX Episode 16 - "The Sinister Six"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello everyone and welcome to the second to last The Challenge rant this season (at least, that's what I think)!
Actually, I read somewhere that this week's episode was going to be the season finale. I had some doubts, because I didn't think they could put an whole final plus the final 'elimination' all in just one episode but you never know! I guess I was right in the end because this wasn't the last episode this season and I truly believe the next one is so, let's see.
Anyway, this was a pretty good episode, although I wasn't really surprised by anything.
We had the last 'elimination' like I said and, from the previews, it was pretty clear that Camila was going to be the one to move to the final and then, for the guys, my bets were on Derrick, to be honest, but last night I saw a tweet from Camila saying Congrats to Derrick so I already knew he was going to be the one going into the final so, no surprises there. They didn't even give too much screen time in that elimination, to be honest.
Who had a lot of screen time was Jordan, and we later found out why. But we need to talk about other things first.
So TJ basically 'told' them what the final was going to be like and all that stuff. Of course he didn't say exactly all the things they had to do but he said that it was going to be hard both physically and mentally and then he talked a little bit more about the prizes.
He also said that they were going to Argentina for the final but that he wasn't going with them, because he has already been there setting up all the things they had to do.
Then, they fly to Argentina, we see them chilling and all that and that's when they get a video from TJ saying what was the first thing they were going to do - Skydiving! Everyone was pumped, apart from Cara. Cara Maria was terrified and she was even thinking about not doing it. But, the next day, when they had actually to do it, she did it and everthing went well, for her. This is when we 'find out why' Jordan had so much screen time. He was the only one so pumped and he was the only one who had like a pretty bad landing from the skydiving. He even though he had a broken knee. I don't know if that was really the case, because he was walking and all so, it wasn't that bad, but he was injured. He decided to keep going anyway and that's when we see first leg of the final.
As I'm always saying, I'm not really good at explaning the challenged but they basically had to carry some rocks up and down a mountain. The first thing was individual and then they had to pair up for the 'second part'. It was made in the order they arrived at the 'first station' so Derrick was paired with Cara Maria, Jordan with Camila and CT with Tori. I thought it was a little bit ironic because I always said (and I still stan by that) that Camila and Jordan are the ones that are going to win so, I just thought it was a little bit funny. Anyway, they were all pretty tied, mostly Camila/Jordan and Derrick/Cara Maria, and we didn't really see the end of this first leg but I bet Camila and Jordan are going to be the first ones to end it.
I have no idea what's coming next but I guess we'll find out next week.
So, it's time to make your bets guys, who do you think is going to win this season? I've been saying all along and I'll say it one more time - Camila and Jordan are going to be the winners.
Ok, I guess that's all. I'll see you in my next rant (which I don't know if it's going to be today or tomorrow, we'll see).
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment