Pages

Sunday, August 20, 2017

The Challenge: Dirty 30 | XXX Episode 5 - "Road to Redemption"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello everyone!
Here I am with a new The Challenge rant, just as promised.
So, this week's episode was all about the Redemption House.
Unlike in a previous season, where they had another house, this time they didn't have for that long nor they had competitions while in that house. Actually, that was something that I've been wondering about for quite some time and it turns out that they only had this challenge and that's it, which lasted this whole episode.
Because this was all about the people that were in the Redemption House, we didn't see much of ther competitors (aka Bananas or Camila, even though we had a bit of Camila because of the whole Amanda thing, which I'll get in a minute).
We see all the players (from the main house) go to the challenge and that's when TJ tells them that they aren't going to compete this time but the other competitors are. We then see what happened 36 hours before... We see Jenna and Tony coming into the Redemption House and, something that I had almost forgot and it was funny to see Tony react to, the fact that Shane, his brother, was sent home for fighting with Simone. His face when finding that out was priceless and I seriously hope that Tony learns not only from his mistakes but also from his brothers' mistakes.
Then we get back to the actual challenge and we find out that they are going to battle out one versus one, in the order that they were eliminated, so it was Darrell against Devin first and Derrick H versus Tony second, for the boys. For the girst it was Amanda against LaToya and then Brianna against Jenna. In the first round Darrell and Amanda won (which was a shame, the Amanda part) and for the secound one Tony and Jenna won. This meant that Darrell was going to face against Tony and Amanda against Jenna. For the girls it was obvious that I was rooting for Jenna, and for the guys I wasn't rooting for either in particular because I just thought that Darrell was going to win no matter what... Oh boy was I wrong!
I'm well aware that Tony just got lucky but I am kind of happy to see him back. Like I said in previous rants, I wasn't a really big fan of Tony, but I'm starting to like him more this season and I truly believe that he deserves a chance so, let's see what he's got. 
For the girls, it was a pretty nervewrecking battle! Luckily, my girl Jenna won and I'm so happy I don't have to see Amanda's face again (at least, not this season). Which brings me to the 'Bye Bitch' Camila dance, which was one of the highlights in this episode! Camila is (also) my girl and I feel exactly the same as she does towards Amanda. I really dislike Amanda and I was thrilled to see Jenna back! Let's see if she makes it to the finals once again.
Well, that's pretty much it for me.
Let me know all your thoughts and comments on this episode and I'll see you next week with a new The Challenge rant!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment