Pages

Wednesday, February 19, 2020

The Flash | Season 6 Episode 12 - "A Girl Named Sue"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello people!
Well, this episode of The Flash was so much better than the previous ones. But still, it wasn't great.
Overall, I feel like the show doesn't know what to do after Crisis. They had a good plan until Crisis happened but then, it looks like they run out of ideas. I mean, this story can turn out great but, so far, it just looks like a mess. And that was exactly what this episode was.
This episode had, mainly, three stories which, in my opinion, are already too many. The worst thing is that they all somehow intertwine but we still don't get it. Maybe that's what they wanted to do, but I'm not liking it as of right now.
One of the story-lines in the episode is particularly confusing. There's something happening in Central City, something that Joe is looking into and asks Barry for help. Once again, it looks like the producers don't know what to do with Barry and, because the show is names The Flash, they just keep him around... For nothing really. In the end, it looks like this story connects with the overall plot, but again, I don't get it.
Then, there's the Iris in the mirror story-line. Even if not that great, it was somehow interesting. We met the woman behind the mirror and... It was fine, I guess. The thing is, I do not care about what happens to Iris so... Once again, it just pointless and boring, in my opinion.
But let's end on a better note and talk about the third story in the episode - Ralph and Sue!
Yes, I'm a bit biased because it's Ralph and I missed him but it was so cool to finally meet Sue. We knew this was going to happen and so finally seeing Ralph's love interest appear on the show, it was interesting. I was a bit on defense because I love Ralph and I wanted to ship him with her and... I guess I did, in the beginning of the episode. But then, she turned on him and she became a real b*tch. I predict she'll turn and become part of Team Flash but, as of right now, she's a bad girl and so I ended the episode not particularly liking her. I just want a good girl for Ralph, okay?
And well, I guess this are my thoughts on the latest episode of The Flash.
As I said, not a good episode but for sure better than the last two. I just feel like they are just lost on what to do with the show. I sure hope it gets better and I have faith. There's at least still some interesting stories so... Which reminds me that I forgot to mention that there was something about Nash and him seeing Harry... That is something that I'm really curious about and looks genuinely interesting. I hope we get more of that in future episodes.
Okay, I guess that's it now. Let me know what you thought of the episode and which was your favorite story-line and I'll see you in two weeks time. Yes, unfortunately, there won't be any rants for a week because I'm going on holidays. Which means, there's going to be so many posts in the beginning of March so be on the look for those. I'll see you then!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment