Pages

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

The Challenge: Vendettas | Season 31 Episode 6 - "Notes on a Scandal"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello everyone and welcome to the first rant of the week (and the only one today).
First of all, I'm just going to say that I won't be able to post The Flash's rant today because I'm busy tonight, doing stuff out and I won't be arriving home early so you're gonna have to wait for it tomorrow (although, I'm also going to be out tomorrow but yeah, I'm going to try). So, there's that.
Now, with that out of the way, we can talk about this week's The Challenge episode.
I must say that I was really looking forward to this episode because last week's one was so bad and the preview for this one looked cool. In a way, I liked this episode, we almost had a 'normal' episode but, in other things, it was just a bummer, starting out with the fact that it wasn't, like I said, a 'normal' episode, because we didn't get to see the elimination.
Then, there's the fact that, when the challenge of the week was starting, they let us know that both Sylvia and Natalie were sick so, not only they weren't going to compete, but also because Sylvia wasn't there, she wouldn't be able to use her grenade, so it went to waste, which was just dumb really and just shows that The Challenge is just like any other reality show were they, in a way, manipulate things so certain people will get through or not get through but, this time, they shot themselves in the foot because of the way things turned out, which I'll get into in a minute.
In terms of the actual challenge, this one was a pretty interesting one not only because it was underwater, but also because it was at night, which makes things a lot more interesting. Of course I wasn't really worried because I knew Bananas was good at stuff like this and, as I suspected, he did great! But also, he had a lot of luck with his team (this time it was chosen randomly) because his team was the best one so yeah, Bananas was in the Troika again (which I don't mind really). Also with him in the troika was Tony, which was also a beast in this challenge, and Kyle which did ok.
Then, the worst team had to choose a male player to go into elimination, since this was a male week. The team was Brad's team, with Nelson, Marie, Kayleigh and Kam and basically everyone chose Brad and yeah, he ended up being the one to go straight to elimination althought he was the best one in his team but yeah, that's why I said they shot themselves in the foot because I was almost 100% sure that Sylvia was going to pick the Endure grenade and do it on Brad so, either way, he was the one to go to elimination.
After that, a lot went one with someone putting notes on Britini's bed and stuff which, to be completely honest, I don't care so I'm just going to jump straight into the Inquisition, where Bananas, Tony and Kyle decided to go with Victor, Shane and Devin - basically the downstairs room that has been planning to take down Bananas so it's understandable. 
When it came to the dinner where they had to 'fight for themselves' Shane was really shady. I mean, I love Shane and I get why he did what he did but basically he was in on the plan and basically let them know what the others were planning making it sound like he wasn't part of it. That just created a lot of drama with Victor and well, the episode basically ended before their decision.
I think they are going to go with Victor because he's just being shady, even more than Shane, and the way he plays the game... I'm not liking it and they don't like it either so, I think they are going to go with him.
Then, wow, the preview for the rest of the season was quite something! Of course they make it sound even better that what it is going to be but, not only some other Champs like Laurel, Derrick and Derrell are going to make an appearance, but also they find out that there's only going to be one winner, not female and male winners, only one winner out of all of them so, it's going to be interesting.
I'm sure they will have more plot twists so, let's see.
For now, there's that. Let me know what you think is going to happen in the rest of the season because I'm really curious to know which are your theories.
I'll see you guys tomorrow with the The Flash rant!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment