Pages

Friday, February 9, 2018

Supernatural | Season 13 Episode 13 - "Devil's Bargain"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello everone!
Here I am with a brand new Supernatural rant (the last one for two weeks) and prepare yourself, because this episode was quite something and we have a lot to talk about!
First of all, this was Danneel's debut on the show, which was something that everyone have been waiting for ages! Then, he whole storyline of this episode was crazy, with some good things and some not so good and ending with a bang (which personally, I'm really excited about)!
The episode starts with Castiel being able to get back to the Winchesters and letting them know about everything - Michael, Asmodeus and Lucifer! With everything that is happening, they decide to focus on getting Mary and Jack back and, after finding about everything that happened in the alternate universe, they think that the demon tablet might have a similar (or even the same) spell that is on the angel tablet and so, in order to read it, they ask for Donatello's help. Of course Asmodeus has a lot of people working for him and finds about Donatello, ending up using a 'spell' on him to be noticed once he finds the spell in the tablet.
Meanwhile, we see a Lucifer really weak and almost becoming human, to which he begins draining other angel's grace in order to regain his strength. Along the way, Lucifer meets the angel Anael (aka Danneel) who's disguised as a healer names Sister Jo. Somehow, they develop something and basically Lucifer agrees to keep her around in order to get her grace in little bits and not kill her. Actually, Anael is the one to have that idea, which is why I (and basically everyone) think that she might have another plan (in the end we see something that might be it but I don't know, I feel like she's hiding a lot more). 
Well, at the same time, somehow, Ketch appears again (still working for Asmodeus) and him and the Winchesters go after Lucifer. 
They find both Lucifer and Anael but they are able to get away. Their next plan then is to go to heaven, to which Lucifer promises he will not only make more angels but also restore the living angels' wings in exache for him being the new ruler of Heaven to which, surprisingly, the angels accet - which shows how desperate they are right now.
After Lucifer's escape, Ketch proposes an allience between himself and the Winchesters to defeat Lucifer and Michael and reveals that he's actually working for Asmodeus. I still think they shouldn't trust Ketch, which they also think he's not really trust worthy but they do realise that they might need his help. 
Back in Hell, Ketch tells Asmodeus about his failure and then Asmodeus actually reveals that he has acquired an Archangel Blade - the only weapon that can kill Lucifer. The only thing is, only another archangel can use that blade, and that's when it's revealed that Asmodeus has had Gabriel in prison for the past eight years! Oh my Chuck you guys - Gabriel is back! He has always been one of my favourite and you have no idea how happy I was when I saw his face! I wasn't expecting this at all and now I just want another episode to find out more and see more of him! I'm seriously so stoked!
Damn...Well, that's basically it guys! I loved this episode! Everything with Danneel was amazing and this ending was just the cherry on top!
Let me know what you thought about the episode and tell me, where you expecting that ending?! Let me know everything!
I'll see you in a few minutes with the new Arrow rant!
Love,
Daniela.



No comments:

Post a Comment