Pages

Thursday, February 22, 2018

The Challenge: Vendettas | Season 31 Episode 8 - "Mercenaries of Mayhem"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello guys!
I don't know if you really noticed but I've been kind of MIA from all my social media for the past four days so, first of all, I want to say sorry for that and for not posting this yesterday. I did, in fact, watch the episode yesterday but the truth is that I've been pretty sick (I'm still not 100% okay) and yesterday was the first day that I didn't feel totally like crap so I wasn't well enough to be writting so, I hope you understand. But today I'm feeling better and I feel like I'm well enough to write, at least something. Like I said, I'm still not 100% okay so this post might be a little bit shorter because of that.
But lets get into the main events of this episode because, again, althought this wasn't a 'full' episode like I do prefer, this was a pretty good one, with a lot of action, starting with the remain mercenaries that still had to 'play'.
Like I predicted in the last post, Veronica wasn't well enough to keep going, her finger was really broken so yeah, right away, Aneesa won and Veronica went home. Moving to Kam vs Tori, this was a bit of a 'lame' elimination if I might say. For some reason, I feel like Tori didn't give her all and, in the end, Kam did win, which was a shame because I don't like her at all! But then, after that, came the real and the good elimination that everyone was waiting for - Derrick vs Joss. Neither of them kew each other so didn't know what they were getting themselves into and, in the end, that was so damn good! It was a pretty well matched fight that they just had to 'kind of' make it easier because none of them were giving up. As you can see by the banner, Derrick was in pretty rough shape by the end of the elimination because they really battled and, in the end, it was a shame that Derrick won. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love Derrick, I just think if Joss didn't mess up, he had a chance and he could really win. On the other hand, he was a threat to Bananas so... I'm kind of happy he's gone. Still, he was a pretty good competitor and he seemed like a nice person so I can't wait to have him back on the Challenge.
So, in the end, Kam was the only one to win - the wrost thing that could happen. 
Because of that, she won a grenade. Her grenades were pretty lame in my opinion, only things to do to someone else before the next challenge - Lube Up, Endure or Flip up (which was wear flip flops on the challenge).
We didn't get to see much before the actual challenge really, only Kam talking to some girls, one of them being Cara Maria and basically threaten her.
Moving to the actual challenge, as we've seen in the preview, it was a pretty 'scary' one where Leroy did really have a big fall that he had to go to the hospital. But before that, let's talk about the teams and which grenade Kam chose.
About the teams - it was up to the Troika, who I don't know, I feel like they did everything a little random but yeah, in the end, Bananas was with Cara Maria, Nelson and Natalie and, moving a little forward, Nelson was one of the only two to actually complete the challenge. The other person was Zach who also had a pretty rough hit in one of the cars with actually smashing one of the windows! But, in the end, he managed to end, and that's what matters! Still, Nelson finished way faster so Banana's Team won, which I'm happy about! This also backfired Kam who chose Lube Up Cara Maria who, as I said, was in the winning Team, which is just so funny!
Anwway, in the end, the worst team had to choose a girl up for elimination and the loosing team was Kam, Jemmye, Marie and Brad and, in a pretty big plot twist in the end, Kam chose Marie to go to elimination and well, that was pretty much it. Marie was the one to go to elimination and, from the winning team, Cara Maria was the one to be left out of the Troika which means, Bananas, Nelson and Natalie are in the Troika.
The episode ended like that, with Marie really pissed at Kam because they were 'friends' so... Let's see what happens.
I just know that Karma is a bitch so I'm really happy that Cara Maria was in the winning Team and Kam in the loosing one!
I have no idea who they are going to choose for Inquisition but let me know who you think they are going to choose and I'll see you next week with new rants (back with the usual ones!).
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment