Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2021

The Challenge: Spies, Lies and Allies | Season 37 Episode 7 - "Uncle CT"


Spoiler Alert!

 

Hello people!

New week of rants! However, this episode of The Challenge was just a part 2 of the last one.

I can't say I'm surprised, because I'm not. And in a way, I'm glad this episode was just this - more drama and the elimination - because that means that the next episode will get back on track with challenge, nominations and elimination, and that's what I like to see.

Well, I don't really know where to start with this one. As I said, this was mainly drama and the repercussions of the whole fight that happened in the last episode. 

Not much else happened in terms of fights. We saw clearly Fessy putting his hands on Josh and, after that, it was just everyone trying to make amends. Esther talked to Amber (but clearly she wasn't over it) and apologized for throwing the drink at her and, the next day, Josh and Fessy talked and I guess they were back in good terms but, fortunately, TJ went to the house and sent Fessy home. Again, I can't say I'm surprised. Nor am I sad. It was pretty obvious someone was going home and, out of everyone, Fessy was the only one to actually put his hands on someone. Not only that but also we knew Fessy was going home early, I just thought it was because of Ramadan... But oh well, not mad at it. Actually, I'm happy that he's gone. And, with him gone, something else that I was already expecting happened - it was a girls only elimination. What I was not expecting was the house throwing Esther in. And with that, it was Esther against Emy (Emanuele and Kaycee sent Emy in, because she wanted to change partners). And yes, it was Hall Brawl - a new version of Hall Brawl called Rage Cage which was a bit more difficult and, therefore, more interesting.

Again, karma came in and sent Esther home. So yes, Emy won and... I'm a bit conflicted. I liked Esther more but her whole thing with Amber really pissed me off. Again, I'm not a huge fan of Amber either, but it's getting really old all this hate towards Amber. Also, on that note, karma also came for Berna and Emy stole her partner CT so... Karma is a bitch and I love it! Now there's only Berna who deserves to go home. I'm not really confident on that because the preview made it look like she and Hughie might actually win the week's challenge but... You never know...

But I guess that's it from me. Another uneventful episode but with karma coming for a lot of people. Let me know what you thought of this episode and if you're tired of  all this hate towards Amber and I'll see you soon with an AHS rant!

Love,

Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment