Pages

Friday, September 10, 2021

The Challenge: Spies, Lies and Allies | Season 37 Episode 5 - "Good Vibes and Gladiator"


Spoiler Alert!

 

Hey guys!

Another week, another The Challenge rant.

I gotta say, this one wasn't my favorite. Not that it was boring or stuff that annoys me happened, it just felt like this episode was... Middle ground... The challenge of the week was interesting, and there was some leftover drama from the previous episode but, in the end, it was another episode with rookies going into elimination and that is getting old. I mean,I realize that last week Amber went to elimination but, apart from that, it has only been rookies going in. The only difference though, this time, was that both rookies wanted to go in so... That was new.

But back tracking a bit, let's talk about the leftover drama from the previous episode.

As we saw in the preview for this episode, Kaycee was going to "sever ties" with someone and that someone ends up being Josh. I can't believe the producers made me side with Josh because this whole thing with the Big Brother Alliance is bonkers! I don't know why people are siding with Fessy (and Kaycee) because he's not right! Amber never did anything to him (or the Alliance) and she was ready to forget everything and work with them this season. Still, Fessy showed who he is and still sent her in (with no reason). And also, Kaycee?! Why you siding with the guy that made you loose last season?! I really don't get it and I'm also kind of sad that Tori and Nany are also siding with him... I mean, I get it but it's still disappointing.

On a more positive note, CT and Berna won the week's challenge and for once a good team won! They did not have to do much when it comes to the voting though, but it was nice seeing them perform and being safe.

Also, the romance this season! Big T and Logan! They really are cute together. And well, this leads me to the next thing which is Aneesa going home. That was why everyone was crying in the preview!

It's sad to see Aneesa not be able to win again, and just not having her around, and that also left Logan unprotected and that's why he decided he wanted to go into elimination. They all realized that, with Aneesa gone, it would be a guys only elimination and both Logan and Gabo wanted to change partners so... They both went in and, luckily, Logan won! It's not that I didn't like Gabo, he just didn't give me anything, I felt nothing towards him so... Plus, I do like Logan so... Best of both worlds. However, he picked Nany as his partner, which left Hughie with Emy, such an unhinged duo and what also means that they are probably going in next episode which, again, is becoming kind of boring.

And yeah... I guess that's it from me. Let me know what you thought of the episode and how you feel about all this rookies going in, and I'll see you soon with my next rant!!

Love,

Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment