Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2021

The Challenge: Spies, Lies and Allies | Season 37 Episode 6 - "Alien"


Spoiler Alert!

 

Hey people!

This week's episode of The Challenge was underwhelming (and yes, I know I'm behind on AHS, I've been having a lot on my plate lately, I'm sorry).

The episode this week was one of those without an elimination and, because of that, this is already a not so good episode. But it wasn't only that - this episode had way too much drama and not even the challenge of the week was that interesting. At least someone other than Fessy won so... That's already a plus. It was Kaycee and Emmanuel though, and even though I do like Emmanuel, Kaycee is siding with Fessy and that rubs me the wrong way. And because we're already on that topic, let's talk about that!

So the drama with Fessy/Josh/Amber is back and this time it heats up. It was all because of Tori, to be honest, but it was long overdue so it didn't take time to escalate.

Once again, it started because of Pizza (remember that Kaycee/CT "fight" last season?) and then Amber started again on being blindsided by Fessy, and then they get Josh and, out of a sudden, Esther gets in the mix as well and throws a drink at Amber's face (that's was we saw in the preview last week).

Turns out Esther and a lot of other girls are tired of hearing Amber complain and they just think she's fake and... I don't know if there's more to it, but I don't get all this hate towards Amber. I mean, I'm not her biggest fan but she was treated badly all last season and Fessy was super shady with her and... Yeah... Then, somehow, Josh gets into this and that's actually when the episode ends but we do see in the preview that Fessy puts his hands on Josh and so I some predictions!

I'm pretty sure Fessy is going home and, because of that, it will be a only girls elimination. And I'm even more certain of that because we see it is a Hall Brawl and there's no way they can make a pairs Hall Brawl so, my prediction is that it will be a girls only Hall Brawl. Should be interesting!

And I guess that's it from me. As I said, this episode was pretty uneventful, with only the week's challenge and a lot of drama. Nonetheless, let me know what you thought and which are your predictions and I'll talk to you soon!

Love,

Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment