Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2021

The Challenge: Spies, Lies and Allies | Season 37 Episode 8 - "The Threat"



Spoiler Alert!

 

Hello people!

Finally! Finally something was done about the Vet Alliance! Not before another rookie/rookie team went home, but at least it was done and now the real game will begin!

So, after the whole betrayal from last episode, this one was mainly focused on Berna. Basically everyone wanted her gone (including me). However, I kind of wanted to see her win as well, but just because I wanted a rookie/rookie team to win so it would screw up the vets plan. But after what happened in the end of this episode, I'm happy with how things went.

Surprisingly, this episode went by really quickly (it wasn't short, no, I just felt like everything happened really fast, which is a good thing, actually). We got into the week's challenge pretty quickly, the actual challenge went by really fast, with some pretty good teams winning their rounds but, ultimately, CT and Emy were the winners which, as TJ said, the move from last week paid off so... 

Then, it didn't last long on the 'drama' and partying and they moved really quickly to the nominations, and that's when things got spicy. Not only Berna went on about Emy but also about how she doesn't like Amber and, I'll give her that - she was pretty classy and she just said straight away that she doesn't like Amber and that's fine... People don't like her either (Berna) and she's fine with it! I liked that part, but that didn't change my take on wanting her go home though... Then, Priscilla talked about Amber saying that she wanted to go win and then, in my opinion, Ashley was the one to screw things when she basically revealed the vets plan - basically they 'made' the elimination winners choose a vet from a vet/rookie pair, so that way there was always two rookies left alone... Well, Priscilla started thinking and didn't like Ashley's threat and just decided that she would mess with their game! Well, in case she went into elimination which... She did!

It was Berna and Hughie against Jeremiah and Priscilla and the later won easy and yes, Priscilla made a power move and picked none other than Ashley's partner - Josh. He wouldn't be my pick, to be honest, but I get why she did what she did. And then Jeremiah picked Tori. In the end the teams ended as following - Jeremiah/Tori, Priscilla/Josh, Ashley/Ed, Big T/Nelson. 

Now things are going to get real and I can't wait for that! From the preview, it looks like they are going to start targeting Vets that have won before but also there's sort of a fight between Cory and Josh because apparently Cory is working with Jeremiah?!! I don't know... I guess we'll see... Regardless, now I'm super excited to see what happens because now things are unpredictable! I love to have all my favorite vets still in the game, but it was getting old and I can't wait to see some vets go into elimination!

So, let me know what you thought of this episode and if you liked Priscilla's power move. Do you agree with me that it was Ashley's fault? Tell me everything and I'll see you soon with a new rant!

Love,

Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment