Pages

Thursday, December 12, 2019

The Challenge: War of the Worlds 2 | Season 34 Episode 16 - "Give Me Liberty or Give Me Cash"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello everyone!
The end of the final is here and I couldn't be happier!
Not everything went the way I wanted and the it should've gone, but it was enough to make me happy and so I'm fine with it.
I was surprised right away because I told you in my last post that there was no way Paulie was able to keep going and guess what?! I was wrong. Not only he kept going but he also helped the Team on the next Checkpoint, which was a puzzle and he even made it to the last 4 of the US Team (unfortunately). But rewinding a bit, even if Paulie helped with the Puzzle, the UK Team still was way ahead of them of they got to the boat pretty quickly. After getting to the boat, they went to an island where they had to swim to the shore and then find where they were sleeping - with snakes. Of course, there wasn't much sleep but still they managed to rest.
The next day TJ appeared and let them know about the second and final stage of the final challenge. They basically had to run to a place where there was a puzzle for each of the players. Then, after finishing the puzzle they had to run to the beach and swim to the boat. The catch was that there were only four places for each team and that's when the 'not so good' part happened. Not only Tori was the only one that didn't go through in the UK Team, but also the 4 players to go through from the US Team where Cara, Paulie, Ninja and Zach. Yeah, Leroy didn't get it, again, and that was really sad. Not only because I don't like Cara and Paulie but because they were the worst in the first stage of the final and mostly Paulie didn't deserve it! But anyway, after that, the eight players went to another beach where they had to run a few miles, with their ankles chained to each other and then do a team puzzle and then paddle to the boat and who got there first were going to be the winners. There was another thing here. Because the UK Team won the first stage, they got a 5 minutes head start and that, to be honest, was what made them win.
Yes, Team UK won! Thank god! I could not bare with Paulie and Cara winning!
After all the time that they stayed in the game, when they didn't deserve, not having them winning was the least that could have happened! It was amazing to see Team UK win and to see Paulie defeated, as well as Cara crying, as we should have been expecting.
Overall I'm happy with this outcome. Of course I would've liked if Tori won, but at least Jordan and CT won and that is enough from me. Heck, I just didn't want Paulie and Cara to win.
This is the last 'proper' episode of the season but I think I'm going to review the Reunion because that is always really interesting. So, until then, let me know what you thought of this outcome. Where you happy that Team UK won? Let me know everything and I'll talk to you tomorrow!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment