Pages

Thursday, December 19, 2019

The Challenge: War of the Worlds 2 | Season 34 Episode 17 - "Reunion"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello everyone!
So, it's the end of another season of The Challenge which means Reunion episode.
Unfortunately, this season's Reunion was really poor and disappointing. There was barely any drama (the main reason why I like this Reunion Specials, to be honest) and there was no new things that we didn't see during the season. It was just more of the same and, to be completely real with you, I don't even know what to talk about in this rant. I'm going to try my best but don't expect a big post.
First things first, the hosts of this Reunion. I like Justina, don't get me wrong, but this was a poor duo and, to be honest, why two hosts? Like, Nick (I believe that's his name) barely did anything. It might as well just have been Justina. 
Then the whole Paulie and Cara thing. By now you already know that I despise them but, at least, Paulie can separate the show from real life where Cara just can't. I've said this many times but Cara have self-esteem issues and she just isn't happy in her own skin. It's obvious. And I truly believe she should step out of The Challenge for a couple of season because she needs to find herself and find her own peace. It's just like Laurel said - she wasn't in a good place and it was exhausting to be around Cara. I'm not a fan of Laurel but I believe her and I'm with her in this. I couldn't be friends with Cara. Besides her being fake as hell, she just have so many issues with herself and, to be honest, she needs to be single for a while. She has been with someone all this years that I've seen her on The Challenge and I think she's one of those cases of people that are so used to be with someone else that she doesn't know who she really is. Besides, it's clear that Paulie isn't good for her. But don't mistake this for sympathy, I still hate Cara, but she does need to work on herself. And talking about Paulie, I saw someone say this on a comment and I totally agree with this person - Paulie was high as f*ck in this episode. It was so noticeable in his eyes (and the way he was acting, which was worse than usual).
And well, this episode was just awesome for some good Bananas memes, which I appreciate. There was also a lot of talk about Jordan and the sides and the numbers and I don't even know what else to add to that because, again, it's the same thing that we've seen during the whole season.
I'm going to leave it at that and, if you wanna know my opinion on something specific, just hit me up and I will gladly talk about it.
That's it for now. There's no news of a new season and all my other shows are on hiatus so I guess I will only talk to you next season so, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I'll see you in 2020.
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment