Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2020

The Flash | Season 6 Episode 15 - "The Exorcism of Nash Wells"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello people!
So, new episode of The Flash. I must say, this wasn't as bad as some of the previous episodes, but it wasn't as good as the last one. I guess this was fine. However, this wasn't really memorable because I can't really remember it that well. I'm going to try my best on reviewing it, but I can't promise I'll cover everything.
As usual, an episode convoluted with story-lines. Not as much as the previous one, but still three different ones. The main one, as the title says, was actually interesting.
Initially Team Flash was dealing with Thawne and trying to come up with a plan on what to do with him and how to 'save' Nash but, as it was bound to happen, Thawne tricks them and, momentarily gets free. Luckily, they get an old of him and that's when this story-line really happens. Basically Thawne is trapping Nash inside his mind and, it's pretty complicated so I'm just going to move along and, Nash deals with the death of his daughter Maya (Allegra's doppelganger), and gets himself free, getting Thawne out of his mind. However, he keeps seeing the other Wells', which is kind of interesting, in my opinion.
Then, we have the 'not so interesting' story-lines. Mainly the one with Iris in the mirror.
Turns out Kamilla is not dead but she starts working with Mirror Iris to get some type of device that Eva needs to get herself free. So both of them go after that device only to find someone else looking for it as well. Flash and Killer Frost go after this thief and Frost is almost killed during all of this, mainly because of Barry's speed getting 'faulty'. And this raises an 'outside' issue for me.
This is a side note but we all know that Danielle Panabaker is pregnant ans it is so obvious in the show. I know they're trying but it's painful to watch, to be honest. The screens in front of her, the camera angles that only focus on her face and the pillow on her lap in one of the final scenes in this episode... It all really bothers me and I wish they had found another way to hide it or just to send Caitlin away. And, with the production on hold, I wonder if, by the time they get to shooting, Danielle has to give birth?! I don't know, but I guess it's a possibility.
Anyway, getting back to the plot. Of course Team Flash deals with this thief. However, Mirror Iris and Mirror Kamilla get the device and do give it to Eva, so things are going to start moving now.
And well, in the very end of the episode, Barry decides to use Nora's journal to create his artificial Speed Force, since Thawne told her how to do it.
I'm hopeful that the show will get better, mainly because of this last story. I just wish they would get rid of the whole Mirror thing, it's really boring.
Let me know what you thought of the episode and what are your thoughts on this Mirror story-line. The Flash is only back in April so, in the meantime, I'll see you with other rants!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment