Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

The Sinner | Season 3 Episode 4 - "Part IV"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello people!
Here I am with the latest The Sinner review and... Wow! Just when I thought we had basically everything figured out, the show throw us another curve ball and leaves me confused all over again!
The truth is, this episode gave us all the answers (or so I thought). We follow Detective Ambrose and Jamie through New York City (which was super interesting, in my opinion) and throughout the episode they give us numerous clues. Also, we get s few flashbacks from the night when Nick died and those, more than the walk through New York, gave us the missing pieces.
Turns out I was half right (for now, at least). It looks like yes, they used to do a bunch of different things to 'face death', as they said in the show, but in that night Nick decided to change things up and he wanted to bury the woman that owned that house in the middle of the forest. And, as we suspected, Jamie wasn't okay with it and so he created the accident. But, unlike we thought, he didn't let Nick die on purpose. It was Nick's idea do die so Jamie could face death. That was so messed up but at least, just like in the previous seasons, proves that Jamie is not 100% guilty that there was more to the story. However, from the end of the episode, we know there's more to the whole thing.
In the end of the episode Detective Ambrose is notified of a new murder that occurred that night and, when he gets there, he realizes that the dead guy was the 'psychic' that told Jamie the prickly pear thing. So, I guess there's way more that we don't know about and there's for sure more to the story than just two guys playing God and 'facing death'. Well, we know that Nick as a sociopath but I don't know about Jamie... Maybe it's because it's Matt Bomer but I just feel sorry for Jamie and, in a way, I kind of connect with him. That whole speech about being lonely... That really got to me, and Jamie might be one of my favorite characters ever.
Anyway, post that, I have no more predictions. Everything that I thought already kind of got revealed but still the story is not done and so I have no idea where this is going. I just know that I'm super excited for the rest of the season and can't wait for the next episode (luckily I don't have to wait much).
If you do have any predictions let me know and I guess I'll see you in the next review.
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment