Pages

Friday, March 13, 2020

The Sinner | Season 3 Episode 6 - "Part VI"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello people!
What an episode! When everyone thought this season didn't have anything else to give, they present us with this episode!
I knew there was so much more to this season, and I guess I was right. There were two particular events that really shocked/impacted me this episode.
The first one was when Jamie visits Sonya and... There's something shady about her, definitely. Yes, she comes to him, initially, with a shot gun, but then she starts taking photos of him and that scene really created some tension. I felt like at any minute Jamie would burst and something would happen but... It didn't. Still, that scene was so impactful and I'm sure I won't forget it anytime soon. Also, that scene really shows that there's more to the story, mainly with Sonya, so I'm really curious where that leads us.
Then, the second main event was the end of the episode, when Jamie buries Ambrose and he tricks him (or at least that's what we are lead to believe). I still think that there's more to it. Maybe the time is up and he's just taking the tube out because he's going to free Ambrose. I don't know, but I truly believe Jamie is not a bad person and I got back to feeling bad for him in this episode. Again, that scene with Sonya where he strips himself... Well, not only it was really nice to look at (judge me) but it really made him look vulnerable and I don't know, I just felt some type of way. Yes, it might be because it's Matt Bomer but regardless, I'm loving his portrait of Jamie and overall, Jamie is just really complex character.
Also, there's the flashback scenes that was really in awe. The younger-self's of Jamie and Nick were great! Not only they looked pretty much alike with Matt Bomer and Chris Messina, but their voice and their mannerisms where so spot on! Really well done job picking those actors and good job of the actors themselves.
Well, I don't think I have anything else to say. I'm still really excited and curious about the rest of the season and, for now, I don't have any more predictions. Let's see what the next episode brings.
If you do have any predictions let me know in the comments and I'll talk to you on the next rant!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment