Pages

Friday, October 22, 2021

American Horror Story: Double Feature | Season 10 Episode 10 - "The Future Perfect"


Spoiler Alert!

 

Hello everyone!

Ugh! I'm so pissed off! What a f*cking mess this AHS finale was. And what a disappointment! I was so excited with Part 1 and I was actually hopeful that this would be a good season but... I was wrong! This Part II just turned this whole season into complete garbage and I'm seriously annoyed at the fact that the series is renewed and I'm going to have to endure more of this. I mean, things might change but, after years of not so great seasons, I think this was time to stop. Well, hopefully they'll see the awful reviews this season is getting and they'll change some things *cough* writers *cough*.

But so, what was this ending?! Well... I don't even know myself. This felt so damn rushed and, to be honest, this last episode didn't give me anything new. This didn't feel like an ending at all and it was more like a filler episode.

The part of the episode 'in the past' left me so confused with some new story-lines that, to be honest, didn't really matter that much - I guess that was just to tells us that Mamie stayed young for a long time and is still present in Area 51, and that's when we move to present day and see the aftermath of what happened in the last episode. And not even that was handled that well. 

We see security finding the 'baby' which they kill, Theta gets mad at that and kills the security team, Jamie and Kendall go look for Troy and Cal and when they find them dead, Theta appears and induces them into labor. Jamie's baby isn't what they need so they kill the baby and kill Jamie, but Kendall's baby is the perfect one so they decapitate Kendall and turn her into a 'making babies machine'.

Meanwhile, Mamie finds out that the aliens plan is to kill all human race and repopulate the world with their hybrids and, learning this, she decides to kill the 'baby machine' as well as the baby so that will buy them more time. She tells that to Theta who appears to agree with that plan but, as expected, she doesn't and then kills Mamie and Calico, who was working with Mamie, says that she disagrees with Mamie and she stays there as the 'baby machine' is ready to give birth to another hybrid. And that's how this awful season ends.

Seriously, I'm so mad at this and I don't have faith in American Horror Story anymore. I'm going to keep watching, at least to laugh at their awful choices but part of me is still hopeful that things might get better so... We'll see.

In the meantime, let me know what you thought of this season! Do you agree with me that this was awful? Which was your favorite Part? Also, I completely forgot to mention that they didn't even connect the two Parts so... Lazy writing much?! Ugh, I'm so annoyed... I'm going to end this here and hopefully I'll have more interesting reviews for you soon.

Love,

Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment