Pages

Friday, October 22, 2021

The Challenge: Spies, Lies and Allies | Season 37 Episode 11 - "Mucus Plug"


Spoiler Alert!

 

Hello everyone!

I know, I know... I still have a few other shows to talk about, but you know that The Challenge is my priority so, here I am to talk about the latest episode.

This one was a juicy one! It actually started out slowly, with a lot of set up - the Ruby Team working out to be better, a lot of the competitors talking with their families through Skype and just overall a huge set up. Right away this gives you some hints of how the episode is going to go.

So the weekly challenge comes and, as expected because of all the 'set up', we knew that the Ruby Team was going to do pretty well. However, it's said throughout the whole episode that Kyle didn't really follow the rules and, guess what?! His point was reduced and, in the end, the Ruby Team tied with the Emerald Team, and everything comes to the time, in which, sadly, Emerald did better and so they won.

I felt really bad for Kyle because it was because of him that they didn't win, but that only made me root for him even more when it came to the elimination.

Kyle was not The Agency's pick - Ed was - but then Ed picked Kyle to go against him. I mean, I can't blame him. Ed was not going to pick anyone from his Team and he wasn't going to pick Logan because he basically told The Agency to throw him into elimination so they could spare Logan (because of his injury but also because Logan kept Ed safe in a previous episode so Ed was a decent human being and figure he kind of owed him one). So it was between Kyle and Cory and, in hindsight, he should've picked Cory because the elimination was a Pole Wrestle and, I actually had no idea, but Kyle not only won one of those against CT, but he also won every single Pole Wrestle (and Pole Wrestle variation) so... That didn't go well for Ed. Kyle endured so much and he seriously made up for what he did in the challenge because Ed pushed him into the ground so many times but that was Kyle's plan all along - just endure and, when Ed got tired, take the pole from him and... It worked! Kyle won the two rounds and so, like that, Ed was sent home.

And now we're just left with Kyle's decision - change teams or stay? Well, I guess we all knew Kyle was going to switch, but not to the Emerald Team - he picked the Sapphire Team instead and took Nelson's place, sending him to Cory's Team which, to be fair, is not that bad, because I feel like now Ruby Team is going to work so much better together.

But regardless of Kyle switching teams, I'm still rooting for Ruby Team because I can't stand some of the people from the other teams and, at least, everyone from Ruby Team is either tolerable or I actually like them, like Big T and Logan so...We'll see... I hope the Ruby Team wins the next challenge or, at least, it's not the Emerald Team to win because I'm just so sick of them...

Okay, I guess that's it from now... How did you like this episode? Was it as exciting as it was for me? Let me know everything and I'll see you soon with a new rant!

Love,

Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment