Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2021

The Challenge: Spies, Lies and Allies | Season 37 Episode 10 - "Precious Stones"


Spoiler Alert!

 

Hello everyone!

Brand new episode of The Challenge and it looks like we have a completely different season!

That's right! After how the last episode ended, we were left wondering what was going to happen because Cory and Bettina didn't pick their new partners and Tori and Devin were left without a partner so... What was going to happen now? I guess we all predicted that it would be an individual game from now on and... They really lead us to believe that.

Surprisingly, there was a good amount of drama/filler in the beginning of this episode, which I wasn't a big fan of. Although, I have to give them props because most of it was about Amanda and you know what I say when there's someone really prominent in the beginning of the episode - they will most likely win the challenge or go to elimination. But this time, neither of those happened with Amanda, so I guess that was a nice twist! But I'm getting ahead of myself.

So, the daily challenge starts and TJ says that they're by themselves - no pairs. But there's a catch! They will do the first part of the challenge and then... They'll see once they get there - and the same happens to us, the viewers.

And what happens when they finish the first part of the challenge? Well, there's three podiums and they have to pick in which one they want to be and right away we know what this means - Teams! Nelson and Cory had a good strategy, because they were the first ones they decided to not stay in the same team so that way they can have each others back and have more people on their side. That's smart in my opinion and that's actually what I would do. Surprisingly, they were the only ones to do that. I mean, Emy and Emanuele also did that, but not on purpose.

Anyway... That was not the only change in the game. 

After the second half of the daily challenge, where they played in teams and where the Emerald Team won hence they were safe from elimination, the Emerald Team would have to also pick a girl to go into elimination. And that's it! No house vote and, at this point, no other opponent. 

It was kind of a difficult pick but, in the end, the Agency chose Priscilla to go into elimination. Once there, TJ lets us know that Priscilla would pick her opponent and that spices things up. Obviously because of everything that happened in the beginning of the episode, I really thought she was going to pick Amanda, but no. She chose Ashley and I have to applaud her because she stayed true to herself and she made big moves during this season so... I like Priscilla! Unfortunately, she lost against Ashley and I gotta be honest - that left me a bit bitter. Also, the surprises don't end here!

So Ashley wins the elimination so she has the option to stay in her team, change to the Ruby Team or infiltrate the Emerald Team, the winning team! That changes things up so much because not even the Agency is really safe, not from going to another team, so... I'm curious to see where things are going now.

Unfortunately there's not a lot of people left that I really like but we'll see... All I know is that Tori is going to switch to the Ruby Team because she had a red shirt in the preview so... That should be interesting.

Let me know what you thought of this new changes and which team are you rooting for? Personally I think I'm rooting for the Ruby Team - not only they're the underdogs but also it's the team that have more people that I like and least people that I don't like, but let me know yours.

I'll talk to you in my next rant!

Love,

Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment