Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2021

The Challenge: Spies, Lies and Allies | Season 37 Episode 9 - "The War"


Spoiler Alert!

 

Hello everyone!

Now things are starting to get interesting!

So, this is the first episode where there's no Rookie/Rookie team which meant it was basically every team for itself. And right away the episode starts with each group seeing who's in their 'team'. Obviously there were a few teams that knew they could be a target - Priscilla/Josh and Cory/Bettina. Priscilla for obvious reasons and Bettina because she's only rookie girl that hasn't been in an elimination. However, in a sudden turn of events, everyone forgot Priscilla and everyone was more focused on Ashley which, to be honest, I preferred. But I guess all of this happened because, surprisingly again, Nany and Logan won the daily challenge. I mean, it was all thanks to Nelson (and Ed as well) to which he made a deal and said they were safe from elimination, and they were indeed so... We can trust Logan (as if we didn't know already).

But rewinding a bit, the daily challenge was really fun. A lot of the 'strong' teams didn't even make it to Round 2 and Big T made it to the last Round, which always makes me so happy. But yeah, as I said, Nany and Logan won and that's why I think Priscilla was kind of forgotten. Not only that but Ashley really wanted to win and so I guess that also made a target on her back. Well, that and the fact that she's a vet winner that isn't really that trustworthy...

When it was time to vote though, it was a pretty big discussion with each little group trying to save their alliance and, in the end, the house vote was Bettina and Cory. As for the ones that Logan and Nany picked - Amber and Jeremiah. It was an easy choice because 1) Jeremiah is a rookie and 2) Amber is a winner and, let's be honest, everyone has been trying to get Amber out for some reason (to which I think there must be something that we don't know about). 

So, Cory/Bettina against Jeremiah/Amber. I gotta say, I didn't really know who I was rooting for. I liked all of them equally and I wanted all of them to come back for different reasons. Cory and Bettina because that would piss off the house as well as prove that Bettina is not a weak player, and Jeremiah and Amber because everyone keeps sending Amber into elimination and I just wanted them to be frustrated one more time.

Well, Jeremiah and Amber started out great and they were in the lead, but they started getting tired and that's when Cory and Bettina got a grip on the elimination and yes, they won! Which was actually really nice and cute and made me like Bettina a lot more. And then, because all of this 'drama' wasn't enough, TJ had to throw a curve ball at us (and them) and no switching partners. I mean, he didn't say it like that but he just sent Cory and Bettina back to the group and, from the preview, something will change. I don't think it's as simple as just no more switching... I'm pretty sure they will start playing individually from now on, which is going to be great!

And I guess that's it from me. Let me know what you thought of this episode and who were rooting for - Bettina/Cory or Amber/Jeremiah? Tell me in the comments and I'll see you in my next rant!

Love,

Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment