Pages

Friday, October 29, 2021

The Challenge: Spies, Lies and Allies | Season 37 Episode 12 - "500"


Spoiler Alert!

 

Hello everyone!

Once again, I'm well aware that I still owe you three rants of The Sinner and I'm working on that. But first, we gotta talk about the new episode of The Challenge!

This is their 500th episode and it couldn't have been worse. Not only the same old team won but also there was just bad vibes throughout the whole episode with the Bettina thing. I feel really sorry for that girl because literally no one wanted her there, just Cory, and for that, I gotta appreciate Cory because he showed that he is a good person and a good friend and, honestly, made me like him a lot more.

But yeah, this episode really pissed me off with the whole Emy thing and, if I didn't like her before, I really don't like her now! I just get weird vibes from her and, honestly, she's so obnoxious! I get it, she's strong and, as a team partner she might be a good choice (or not, we'll find out in the next episode) but she's not stable and yeah... Don't like her.

So everything about this episode revolved around those two. The actual challenge was pretty cool, but as I said, the usual team won (Emerald) and team Ruby sucked! I was kind of rooting for Sapphire here because of Bettina, but right now, I think I'm back on rooting for Ruby.

When it comes to the nominations, things got a bit more spicy. Bettina wanted to be the house vote so she could pick her opponent, and I think that's a smart move. But Amanda sensed that her ass could go to the elimination if the agency picked Bettina, so she said that if she went into the lair, she would switch to the Emerald ream that's the last thing Emerald Team wants - they want to stay together - so, because of that, they went with Emy. And that worked out fine for CT's plan to get Emy on the Sapphire Team.

Yes, Emy picked Bettina and Emy won. So freaking annoying! And yes, Emy took Amanda's place and now Sapphire Team is what CT wanted - him, Kyle, Ashley and Emy. Yes, it does look like a strong team, but it's not just about strength, it's about communication and, to be honest, Ruby Team looks better now on that department - with Cory, Nelson, Logan,  Big T and Amanda. 

To be honest, I think they have a chance now and, from the preview, we know that Sapphire doesn't win and Tori says "Let the games begin" so... Does that mean that Emerald Team is on the chopping block?! I don't know, but I sure hope so.

With all of this I just got really mad, felt really bad for Bettina and just want other Team to win that's not Emerald. I'm sick of it!

But that's it from me. Let me know what you thought of the episode and which Team are you rooting for and I'll talk to you soon.

Love,

Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment