Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2021

American Horror Story: Double Feature | Season 10 Episode 8 - "Inside"


Spoiler Alert!

 

Hello everyone!

New episode of AHS and can you believe that we only have 2 more episodes left?!

That's right and, to be honest, I don't know how I feel about the whole thing. I really enjoyed Part 1 (apart from the ending) but I really disliked last week's episode. However, I think I got my expectations so low that now I enjoyed it?! I mean, they did present us a lot more stuff, but I guess I just accepted the fact that this Part is a lot more cheesy so I'm just rolling with it.

What I'm not rolling with is the acting in this part - specially all the actors from the present day. Once again, I guess their intent is to be cheesy, but their acting is so bad! Specially Kaia Gerber's... Ugh, it's a shame because she looks like such a nice girl but she's not a good actress...

However, I do have to say that, because of the whole thing with the pregnancy, I'm kind of curious to see where this story-line is going. On a technical level, the story that takes place in the past is a lot better and better acted, but because the story in present day is so over the top, I actually felt myself wanting to see more of it so... I just hope the cringe factor is intentional.

And well, I guess that's it from me.

Let me know your thoughts on this episode and I'll talk to you on my next rant!

Love,

Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment