Pages

Friday, November 1, 2019

The Challenge: War of the Worlds 2 | Season 34 Episode 10 - "Infinity War"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello everybody!
I'm sorry I took a bit longer to post this. Also, excuse me if this is a bit all over the place or if this ends up being too short, but I'm pretty tired right now so I might not make much sense, but I'll do my best!
This was the dumbest episode in The Challenge history. Not that episode was dumb or that it was bad, it's just the decisions that they made were so freaking dumb! I couldn't believe what I was seeing.
The episode actually starts with the aftermath of how the last episode ended. The whole thing between Turbo and Jordan took some big proportions and that ended up with Turbo going home. They didn't hit each other or anything, but Turbo was being really violent towards basically everybody (cast and crew) and, apparently, there had been another fight with him and Jordan so this time, they took action and Turbo was home. That was good and bad. Good because Paulie's alliance didn't 'win' this 'fight' since this was all a thing to try and get Jordan out but, it didn't work. But it's also Bad because Turbo was a good competitor and so this is kind of a loss to USA's Team. Well, this was such a big loss that Yes, Team UK finally won a challenge! Can you believe this?! Now that I had lost my faith in them they finally pulled through and it was even better because it was a physical challenge so, I'm proud of them.
What I'm not proud of is what happened next.
Obviously there was a lot going on on Team USA (we already know how they are) and this was their first Tribunal on the other side so there was a lot of talk about numbers and everything and, unfortunately, Paulie's alliance is better right now, in terms of numbers, and so Tori was the one to be sent into elimination. It was kind of fine because she was kind of already expecting it and she's not afraid of anyone from her team so it was fine to go against any of the girls. And everything looked like it was going fine - the UK decided to put Ashley into elimination but Kayleigh (who's part of the Tribunal, and who's also working with Paulie) decides to go with Cara's plan and, in the proving ground, she decides to throw in Georgia. Jenny didn't say her name, she said Ashley, as agreed, but Joss was really conflicted and, in the end, he did something that I was not expecting and he voted for Georgia and so, in a week where they won, they decided to throw in one of their own. If this isn't dumb, I don't know what is.
In the end, Tori ends up winning the elimination and... She changes sides. That's right, she was the first turn coat and I'm pretty excited that finally someone did it and I'm just excited overall. I have no idea if this is going to change the game a lot but, we'll see.
And yeah, that's pretty much it. This took a turn that I was not expecting so I'm so surprised. Let me know what was your reaction to this episode and I'll see you pretty soon with the AHS rant.
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment