Pages

Thursday, November 28, 2019

The Challenge: War of the Worlds 2 | Season 34 Episode 14 - "Declaration of Independence"


Spoiler Alert!

Hi guys!
Here we are with the last episode before the final! Unfortunately, not only this episode didn't go as I wanted to, but I guess my prayers weren't answered. Yes, both Paulie and Cara are going to the final. All that I wanted really this season was to see them going home but, I guess that's not happening anymore so now I just hope they don't win. Seriously, I'm going to be so bitter if they do.
But, it's not all bad things and, for that we need to applaud the man in the banner - CT. Thank god he got some senses and decided to stick with his Team. And with that, let's get into the actual rant.
I'm going to jump right into the meat of the episode - the actual challenge.
For once the UK Team was in advantage. Having less players, and only having two girls, both girls had to do the medallions part of the challenge which meant Jordan did all the swimming part. Where, in the US Team, the swimming was only up to the girls and we all know that all those girls suck at swimming so, that was definitely and advantage. It was such a big one that yes, UK won for the second time, finally! However, everyone was afraid that they would be dumb, again, and throw one of their girls (aka Tori), and that's when CT comes into place.
The US voted for Nany (as expected) and everyone thought the UK would throw Tori, but nah. CT was the speaker and he decided to do what was best for the Team and chose Tori and Rogan for the Tribunal. Post that, they proceeded to vote and CT voted for Ninja while Tori voted for Ashley. The final vote was up to Rogan and so he chose Ashley. Either way it was fine for me. Now, I just wanted Nany to win. And that's where my luck ends.
Unfortunately, Nany lost against Ashley, on a super secret elimination, without anyone watching. It was really a bummer to see Nany sent home, but at least everyone from the UK Team (aka Tori and Jordan) are safe and right now I just hope they win the season.
Team US is so full of themselves because Paulie's plan worked and because they're more but I just hope that bites them in the ass and Team UK wins.
The Final, from the preview, looks interesting. All I know is that it has an eating challenge and I can't wait for that.
That's it for me guys. Let me know who are you rooting for, which Team and I'll see you next week with new rants!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment