Pages

Thursday, November 14, 2019

The Challenge: War of the Worlds 2 | Season 34 Episode 12 - "The Right Honorable Rogan"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello people!
Brand new week of rants and prepare yourselves - I have some strong opinions about this episode of The Challenge (as I always do, let's be honest).
This is a f*cking joke! For real. I was loving the beginning of the season. The big moves, sending home big players (even if one of those was Bananas) it was pretty exciting and something never seen on The Challenge. But now... It's just dumb! Ever since the UK won and still decided to send into elimination one of their own I knew this was doomed and there's no way Team UK is going to win this season. And that wasn't dumb enough, they were even dumber this episode.
The episode began with quite a lot of drama, to be honest. Right away we saw Rogan and Joss talking to Paulie saying that they wanted to throw in Dee (they said she was the weakest on their team *cough* Kayleigh *cough*) and this coming from Rogan, who looked like had feelings for her. That thing got a bit brushed over by Tori and Jordan's engagement. They threw a little party, with Zach even having a speech and it was pretty cute. Guess who didn't go to the party? Cara, yes. This just shows how awful she is as a human being. She just needs to sort her sh*t out. Only people who have miserable lives act like that so... Take some time off and work on yourself. You really need it.
Anyway, after that we get into the week's challenge and... It was awful. The challenge itself didn't look too difficult but what was the worst was that CT threw the challenge (aka making Team UK loose) because of all the things with Rogan, Joss and Paulie about throwing in Dee. For real, that was just the dumbest thing ever! And even more because, in the end of the day, Dee didn't even go into elimination. It was just really stupid!
But I'm getting ahead of myself. So, Team USA won and they chose Kam as the speaker and she chose to join the Tribunal Nany and Leroy. It was just a plan to keep an eye on Nany and... Ugh! This whole thing between the three just annoyed the hell out of me. I'm with Nany on this, to be honest. First, I never really liked Kam. Second, Kam just thinks she's the sh*t and she really isn't. And third, I'm really disappointed at Leroy for joining Paulie and not join the right alliance (who isn't even an alliance, they're just all friends). Basically everyone left this season is f*cking annoying and just can't deal with them. 
As for the nominations, there wasn't really a nomination. They all basically voted for Tori and that's it. I felt really sorry for her because not only she just went in, but also she just got engaged and... C'mon! Give her a break! As I said, it just messes with me on a whole another level.
Well, as I mentioned before, in the end, Tori went in but not against Dee - against Jenny. That was the worst scenario because not only I like both of them, but also they were the strongest of Team UK (one more proof that they're just dumb). And well, it looks like half of my prediction was right - Jenny did go into elimination but not against Dee, against Tori. But the biggest surprise of all was that Tori actually won against Jenny! Jenny looked like a beast and that no one could really beat her but I guess I was wrong. I'm still happy though because everyone keeps underestimate Tori and I believe she could take out all of the remaining girls.
Next episode looks like it's going to be a huge one. Not only it is called "Dee-Day", and after Rogan's betrayal she sure as hell is going to retaliate, but also because a guy and a girl are going to go home right away - the worst two of the challenge are going home... And it's a swimming challenge so finally Cara might be going home! I sure as hell hope so!
Post all that, let me know all your thoughts on this week's episode. Did you agree with what Team UK did? Or you agree that they were dumb? Tell me everything and I'll see you soon with new rants!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment