Pages

Friday, November 22, 2019

Supernatural | Season 15 Episode 6 - "Golden Time"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello everyone!
Yeah... Once again, I was completely wrong my this week's episode of Supernatural. It looks like all this episodes have been disguised as 'case of the week' but really, they are so much more. Actually, this episode does include a 'case of the week', but in a different way.
But before I start, I need to say that I've been so happy with this season! Just like in Arrow, they are taking all the series' best hits and just going down memory lane. Just a truly good and memorable final season (at least, so far). Okay, with that said, I can get into this week's episode.
It looks like every week we have a different old character coming back, and this week we had Eileen! Eileen was one of those characters that I loved and I was so sad when she died. Luckily, because of all the things that happened in hell, she came back as a ghost and, obviously, the brothers tried to help her.
Eileen got away from Hell once God opened the doors and now she's afraid to come back, so the brothers come up with something - using Rowena's journals to create a Soul Catcher to contain her. However, when Sam goes to Rowena's place, he finds a spell Rowena was creating that could potentially bring Eileen to life. But of course, things couldn't be that easy and right away two witches who also want that spell attack and kidnap Sam. As you can imagine, some fights go down but, in true Supernatural fashion, Dean shows up and both of them with Eileen's help (as a ghost) they take care of the witches (Sam using a spell that he learned from Rowena and just making my heart warm so proud of what he learned from her and just the reminder of their 'relationship').
At the same time, we get to see what Castiel is up to. Turns out he's kind of on vacation, that is until he hears of some murders in the area and starts investigating. This kind of made me sad that they didn't get a bit deeper into it because the monster in this case was a djinn and those are one of my favorite type of monsters. But still, it was a good part of the episode and, in the end, Castiel did manage to help a mother that was looking for her kid, saving the kid and killing the djinn. 
The episode then ends with not only a pretty touching scene between Sam and Dean but also Eileen's resurrection! Yes, the spell worked and Eileen is back, which I'm so happy about! Sam can be finally happy with someone (other than Dean, of course) (and yes, I'm one of those people that ships Sam and Eileen).
And yeah, that's pretty much it for this week's episode.
Unfortunately there won't be an episode next week, only December 5 so, until then, let me know your thoughts and predictions and I'll see you in one of my other rants!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment