Pages

Friday, November 8, 2019

Supernatural | Season 15 Episode 4 - "Atomic Monsters"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello people!
After one week off, Supernatural is back with a pretty good episode! It was a 'case of the week' type of episode but with a few more things. After all, they can't just waste time with a 'simple' case of the week episode. With the series ending, there's so many things to wrap up that they can't waste an episode. Still, it pretty much felt like a 'case of the week' episode.
This is where the true predictions are going to start because, apart from Sam and Dean, there was also kind of a lot of God (aka Chuck) in the episode and he brought some pretty interesting stuff that might 'help' us come up with some theories. Personally I don't have any (for now) but we'll see.
The episode begins with Sam having a nightmare where he, under the influence of demon blood, appears to be leading several demons and kills a bunch of hunters, including Dean. Luckily it was only a nightmare and when he wakes up, Dean presents him a new case - a cheerleader, Suzie, who was apparently killed by vampires.
It's nothing new that our boys can work around things and so, obviously, they find out who's responsible for the murder - and everything leads to Billy's family (Suzie's boyfriend). Of course, they try to trick us but, at this point, we already are experts and we knew if couldn't be the parents - Billy was the vampire and he killed Suzie by accident when he lost control of his blood lust. This last moment with Billy was actually pretty sad, with him taking the blame for everything and agreeing to go with the Winchesters to, of course, be killed. 
At the same time this is happening with the brothers, God visits Becky Rosen, in search for a purpose. This gives us so many details on who Becky is right now and I had completely forgotten that she doesn't know Chuck is God. And, because she doesn't know, she tells Chuck that he should keep writing - and so he does. However, when Becky goes to read his ending for the Winchesters she's horrified and, for her, this is 'only' a story, but we know that he's God and so that means this story is most likely becoming true and now I'm afraid. I've always been afraid - I know how Vampire Diaries ended - and I'm sensing a similar ending which, I liked, but was extremely sad.
But anyway, this isn't really the end of the episode. 
The episode ends with Chuck making Becky and her family vanish and beginning to prepare his plan to bring the Winchesters to a dark end - which is the series finally, most likely.
My prediction for now is that one of the brothers is going to die, for sure! And TVD is any indication (not that it's made by the same producers or anything, it just has similar themes and has been on the CW for a long time), I'm pretty sure one of the brothers is going to sacrifice himself for the other. I don't know, but I have a feeling that's what's going to happen and mostly likely Dean is the one to die. They're setting up to look like Sam is the one to die, but I doubt that. Also, Dean is my favorite and on TVD my favorite died (not mentioning who because you might not know) so... I don't know.
I would like to know your theories tho, so leave them in the comments and I'll see you next week with knew rants!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment