Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2021

The Challenge: Double Agents | Season 36 Episode 7 - "Die Another Jay"


Spoiler Alert!

 

Hello everyone!

What a crazy episode was this one, wasn't it?

I don't think I've ever felt this tense during a The Challenge episode. Okay, maybe I was (in one of those when Bananas was on the line) but this one was extra intense. And not only when it comes to the elimination - the challenge itself was pretty intense, and all thanks to the fact that Jay was on the line. And that's where the episode starts.

It started with everyone still mad at Jay and Theresa and I don't quite understand why. I mean, I know I'm a bit biased and all and I do understand that they didn't warn anyone about their plans but... Isn't that what the game is about? Playing? I mean, I hate when people straight up lie (which they kind of did), but in this setting... I can forgive them (also I love Jay too much).

Well, after that it was time for that exciting challenge and... It was sort of a disappointment. It started out great with the first girls round, in which Kaycee won but then it was for the guys and... They f*cked up. All of them where little p*ssys and didn't do anything. And I'm talking about guys like Fessy, Darrell, Nam... All guys that are big and should fight. But no, neither them nor the other group of guys really fought (only Jay and Leroy on the second round, because both of them had something to loose. And even then they didn't finish and were disqualified). As for the second girl group, it was Theresa's round and she tried to cut a deal for all the rookie girls to drop out so she would win (which kind of made sense in my mind) but Amber B wasn't having any of that bullsh*t and so she fought Theresa. Theresa ended up winning, which is great but, between her and Kaycee... Well, Kaycee and Leroy won by one second, and automatically I knew Jay was going into elimination...

After that there was pretty big, but so much fun, fight in the house. Guess with whom? None other than Josh, of course. I actually started out with Devin and Kyle trying to piss off Fessy, which worked, but of course, Josh had to get in the middle of everything and then it became a "fight" between Devin and Josh in which Devin was having none of it and was just joking... I can't believe I'm actually on Devin's side this time but damn! How annoying is Josh? Props to Devin for entertaining us and also realizing that he's a lay up, but he doesn't care, which is kind of awesome (unlike Josh who just thinks he's a big threat and literally no one cares about him).

But I have to be honest - I was hoping this whole thing between Devin and Josh would help Jay be out of elimination but... I guess not. Theresa really tried and 'fought' for him but, truth is, she was just making it worse and I guess no matter what, there was a good amount of people that wanted to vote them in to the point that (moving a bit forward) when TJ revealed that, all the votes that came from the guys that didn't play wouldn't vote, Jay and Theresa still got the most amount of votes so... Yeah.

So, it was set that Jay was going into elimination and now we just needed to find out who he was going against... I was pretty sure that Leroy was going to throw himself in but they also talked about Nam... But in the end Leroy went in against Jay and... I'm just moving quickly through this because it hurt a bit. Don't get me wrong, I'm super happy that Leroy is finally going to a final, but I have to be honest - I was rooting for Jay. Well, I guess it's pretty clear from what I said that Leroy won and he was so quick! TJ said that the elimination lasted 1 minute and 30 seconds (I think) and that is crazy! 

With that, Leroy had the opportunity to change partners but he stayed with Kaycee and so Theresa is now paired with Cory (the person that she 'betrayed')... It's going to be interesting... And I guess from now on I'm just rooting for Kyle?! I don't think there's really anyone else that I really like so, good thing Kyle already had his gold skull.

Well, I guess that's it from me now... Let me know what you thought about the episode and if you were rooting for Jay or Leroy, I would love to know that. And I'll see you next week with new rants!!

Love,

Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment