Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Arrow | Season 4 Episode 22 - "Lost in the Flood"


Spoiler Alert!

Omg, this episode!
First of all, I wanna say I'm sorry for being a little bit late with this rant, but it wasn't possible for me to update either on Thursday or Yesterday so... Yeah, it's here today.
Second, what an episode! Sure it didn't end as the previous one, they couldn't end like that again, but it sure was an intense episode.
I got to say that my favourite thing about this one was seeing everyone working together, Thea (a little bit more in the end of the episode), Oliver, Diggle, Felicity, Noah, Curtis and Lance, and maybe even Donna. That sure was a big part of the episode for me. And, I also really liked the fact that they're brigging a lot of old characters, such as Cooper, which is quite nice because I really like Nolan Gerar Funk.
And, talking about Cooper... That was exactly how the episode started, Damien trying to get an hold of Rubicon again and, for that, brigging Cooper to his side. Of course he helped him, afterall, he is 'evil'.
He almost wins this 'fight' but Curtis, Felicity and Noah were working together on this, which he wasn't expecting so, Team Arrow won this fight!
Meanwhile, Oliver and Diggle find out where Thea has been staying and go after her, to save her. What they weren't expecting was that Thea has already been drugged by Malcolm, so she turns against Oliver. Luckily, Oliver gets her back to herself and soon she gets back to the Team Arrow side, against Malcolm and Darhk, of course.
That's when Lonnie appears, again. I knew he wasn't dead, he couldn't, there was more to his character.
Anyway, so Lonnie is taking over H.I.V.E.'s command center and taking hostage Ruvé and her daughter. But not just that. He also says that he's going to destroy the underground town where they have been staying. 
Malcolm and Team Arrow then Team up, not that Malcolm really wanted to, but because he was outnumbered and so he tries to get everyone that is in that town to escape while Team Arrow deals with Lonnie.
Let's just saying things don't really work out like they wanted and they end up exploding with the town, Lonnie escapes, just like all the Team Arrow, but Ruvé ends up dying, which I quite liked, to be honest. Team Arrow manages to save her daugther, thought.
And, this is when we see how evil Darhk is!
Even without a town where he can hide, he decides that he's going through with his plan and he's going to get an hold of Rubicon again and destroy and entire planet!
And, that's when he appears at Oliver (and Felicity's) house while she (Felicity) is there with her mum and Curtis. And, the episode just ended like that!
I seriously don't know how all of this is going to end, so I'm pretty excited for the season finale! Also, I think I'm going to live tweet during the finale so, come live tweet with me!
And, yeah, that's basically it. The Flashbacks wheren't really a big thing for me, they never really are so, I'm not going to talk about them.
So, let me know your thoughts about this episode and tell me your predictions for the season finale.
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment