Pages

Monday, November 14, 2016

Supernatural | Season 12 Episode 5 - "The One You've Been Waiting For"


Spoiler Alert!

I gotta be completely honest with you guys, this wasn't my favourite episode.
I've felt this in the past when a previous episode with the same themed aired and, I don't really like the Nazis themed episodes. It seems cool but, in the end, I don't really like them. I found it funny that they aired this episode right after Trump being elected president but that was basically it.
So, as you can see, this isn't going to be a good review but I'll review it anyway and I'll try to see and talk about the things that I did like.
The episode starts with a woman trying to by an antique artifact just to end up being killed by it, alongside with the owner of the shop. Just by this I thouhgt it was going to be an episode about cursed objects and stuff but later we find out that this shop belonged to the Thule Society, an organization of Nazi necromancers.
A new character (just for this episode) then is introduced to us, Ellie Grant, who we later find out is related to Adolf Hitler. We also later find out that in that antique artifact showed in the beginning of the episode is the soul of Adolf Hitler and that the necromances intentions are to bring him back by using Ellie's blood.
So, you would think that the brothers got to stop all of this and everything ended up fine. Well, you are wrong.
The necromancers end up kidnaping Ellie and they get to bring back Adolf Hitler. That's when the son of one of the necromacers turns his back to his 'family' and tells Sam and Dean where they are and where they are keeping Ellie.
Well, that's when things end up fine, with them killing the Thule High Command and Dean killing Hitler! 
That must have been one of my favourite things about the episode, Dean bragging about killing Hitler! Loved it!
And yeah, basically the episode ends with Ellie finally stoping running from everything and Christopher, who was the son of one of the necromances and who helped Sam and Dean, having to run from what was left from the Thule Society.
Actually, the episode ends up fine, which I thought it wouldn't but, my prediction that I thought was going to happen in the episode still stands, I still think that Mr. Catch (who killed Magda in the last episode) is going to come after Christopher (and maybe even Ellie) to kill him/them, since he was part of the Thule Society and neither Sam or Dean killed him and maybe Ellie because, after all, she's related to Hitler, and she might still be used to bring him back, who knows so, that's my predictions for future episodes.
About this one, I don't have anything else to say.
Let me know your thoughts about it and also let me know your thoughts about my theory.
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment