Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2016

The Vampire Diaries | Season 8 Episode 4 - "An Eternity of Misery"


Spoiler Alert!

Wow, this episode!
I gotta tell you, this was probably the best episode of this season and probably one of the bests ever! I'm not going to say it is the best because I love my Kai episodes and every episode where Kai is, is better than this one but this was for sure one of the best!
This episode was full of twists and, when I thought I was right, I was wrong and then when I thought I had figured it out, I haven't so, it was pretty interesting but confusing at the same time.
So, basically this episode we found out about Sybil's back story.
Stefan and Alaric are trying to find out more about what Sybil is doing to Damon, and where Damon might be but Sybil, being sneaky, doesn't tell them anything and starts 'playing' with them. She starts telling a story about a village girl who was exiled in an island for having psychic powers. Right away I noticed she was talking about herself but it seems like a lot of people thought she wasn't, because then she starts saying that there she met another girl who also had psychic powers and that started doing really bad things, so everyone thought Sybil was the other girl.
That's when we find out that Sybil have a 'sister'. Not a blood sister but a sister with the same powers as her.
Soon something happens and Alaric has to go home because Seline called him saying Georgie broke into his house, leaving Stefan alone with Sybil.
That's when things starts getting confusing.
When I started watching the episode I was almost 100% sure that Sybil's sister was Seline, but then Georgie brokes into Alaric's house and then locks him in the vault, leaving me thinking that it was Georgie. But then, we see more of Sybil's story and I think it is Seline. But then, Georgie attacks Stefan and I think 'Ok, it is Georgie' leaving me a little upset.
But that's when things turn again. Sybil takes advantage of Stefan being knocked out, gets in his head and tells him basically everything, and that's when we see that it is Seline who's Sybil's sister.
Throught all of this Sybil keeps asking Stefan which of the girls he is, but he never answers. When he gets back to his senses she asks him again and he finally answers saying that he's both. Sybil says that he's worthy and tells him the full story, and that's when we learn about Kade, which, apparently, is the Devil. We also learn that Seline made a deal with him and that's why her and Sybil have to kill 'bad' people. They have to kill them for Kade.
After that, we jump to a scene were we see Seline killing Georgie and send her to hell. The cool thing is that, the way she went to hell, was the same way Katherine died, like getting pulled to somewhere and just vanishing, so this means that we are for sure getting Katherine back. I just wish we get Kai back as well because, if someone is in hell, that someone is, for sure, Kai.
Anyway, while all of this is happening in the Armory, we see Damon looking for someone in order to find something that Sybil wants. That's when we meet Peter Maxwell who, right away, I said was Matt's father and, guess who was right? Me!
So, this meant, we got Matt back as well!
This was a really cool twist as well, even though I guessed it was Matt's father.
But it was pretty cool to see him not knowing anything about vampires and all and later seeing Matt explaining everything to him. 
Well, but turns out, Peter really had what Sybil wants and Damon ends up finding it. It looks just like a ball but we don't really know yet what it does so, I'm excited to find out.
That's basically it guys!
Just like I said, a pretty cool episode! I'm really excited about finding out more about that 'ball' and Seline seems like a pretty bad villain, although I know the main villain is going to be Kade.
Also, I forgot to mention, in the end of the episode, we see Matt finding Tyler dead. We know that he won't be dead for long and my prediction is that, since he was a werewolf, he went to hell and that's who they will have to rescue, that's when they find Katherine and, hopefully, Kai. I'm saying this because Julie Plec said that Tyler is going to be major in this storyline and that he's the one connection every character in an emotional way so, let's see where this leads us.
Anyway, let me know your thoughts about the episode and what do you think is going to happen from now on.
Until Monday!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment