Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

The Vampire Diaries | Season 8 Episode 2 - "Today Will Be Different"


Spoiler Alert!

The Vampire Diaries never fails to amaze me!
That's right guys, back with a new and  (again) amazing episode!
First of all, I want to say I'm sorry for posting this a little too late but it was completely impossible for me to post on the weekend and then yesterday was Halloween so, obviously, I had been celebrating it. 
But today, I'm here with the rant and with some very good things to say about this episode (apart from the ending, but I'll get to that later).
So, in this episode we found out a lot more about Sybil. We see her in action and we see her trying to figure out why she can't get inside Enzo's head.
In order t protect Bonnie and not make Sybil suspicious, Enzo giver her something, Sarah Salavatore. And, she taks Damon to kill her.
Later, Stefan, Caroline and Bonnie find reports of a lot of girls named Sarah Nelson (her assumed surname) being dead and Stefan figures out that it must be Damon and Enzo (following Sybil's 'compulsion') that are killing those girls so they go after the real Sarah Nelson/Salvatore, and that's when they find her in her appartment with Enzo.
That's when another Bonenzo reunion happen and this one was a lot cuter... kind of.
So, basically Caroline and Stefan give them some space to talk and that's when Enzo really tells Bonnie about what Sybil is up to and everything, but she doesn't understand why he can't just run away with her so she knocks him out and (kind of) kidnaps him.
When they are a few miles away from Sybil, Enzo starts having some huge headaches or something and that's when Bonnie realizes that she must really let him go and try to find another way to free him (and Damon) from Sybil. And later we find out that that's the moment when the cutest Bonenzo moment happens, they finally kiss! (in this season)
Unfortunatelly, we find that out when Sybil finds that also because, while Enzo and Bonnie are having they cute moment, a lot more happen between Stefan, Sybil, Damon and Sarah.
Basically, Damon appears and tries to kill Sarah, but that's when Stefan tells him who she is and that he shouldn't kill her, for Elena. Thinking about Elena, Damon decides not to kill Sarah but that's when Sybil appears and asks him why isn't Sarah dead yet, killing her herself in the end.
And, that's the moment when Sybil finds out about Elena and changes all his memories with Elena for memories of him with her, and that's the moments we know Damon is lost (basically).
They go back to 'their place' (Sybil's, Damon's and Enzo's) and that's when Enzo appears and Sybil finds out about Bonnie. And that's also the moments we know Enzo is lost as well.
Meanwhile, we also find out a lot more about Alaric and what is happening around him. So, we find out that Georgie (his co-worker) had a near death experience and that in that experience she saw a symbol, symbol which she tatooed and they found in an artifact that was in the vault.
And, the worst part of the episode happens, the end. Not because it was the end but because of how it ended. Basically Stefan asked Caroline to marry him and she said yes. 
I just don't like Steroline and I don't ship them one bit so I didn't like that end. Most people loved it, but I don't so, that's that.
Overall, it was a pretty good episode, again, apart from that ending.
I'm really liking this new storyline and I can clearly see the difference of having Kevin Williamson back. Also, although she's really bad, I'm really liking Sybil and I'm really curious to find out how are they gonna make Damon and Enzo get rid of her 'compulsion', and get rid of her overall.
And yeah, I know this wasn't a really detailed rant and I didn't talk much about my thoughts (or at least, not like I'm used to) but it has kind of been a while since I watched the episode so... If want to see my reactions in first had just follow me on Twitter (@danixinhahhh) because I always live tweet.
Anyway, I'll see you tomorrow with a new The Flash rant!
Until then...
Love,
Daniela.



No comments:

Post a Comment